Chapter 19 He's my darkness while I'm his light

Elizabeth's pov

After very passionate kiss, we went back to the castle. Artemis and Loki went back to Olympus for telling Lord Perseus and King Odin about Abigail's relationship with Demon Prince Damien. That would tell them to not take us away if is only a emergency. Me, Meliodas and even Hawk who's stay with us came back to our room which Hawk act a like gentleman and walked out of the room fot me could change. I change into a sleeveless white nightgown as we went to back. Meliodas make a bed for Hawk with pillows and bedsheet before joining me and cuddle with each other. I smile during my sleep and feeling warmer.

I didn't know how why I'm so struggling against Meliidas? But I couldn't help it and it make me feel so safe with him. Meliodas...I soon woke up and seeing Meliodas wasn't here. Huh? I soon sat up and seeing Hawk sleeping like peaceful and giving soft snores. "Hawk, Hawk...please, wake up, Hawk" I whisper which Hawk roll over his side and wake up before giving a load yawn and look at me. "Hawk, where is Meliodas?" I soon said which Hawk's eyes soon went widen and full awake. "What?! He never would leave you alone?! But today, he was acting very strange in the morning. I awoke up earlier because I need to do my business, he was acting weird and grunting lot, even he's shot me a dark glare that I pass out. The next thing, I knew was I was on my bed and he wasn't not. Something was up with him" Hawk soon said.

I was shocked by his words. Meliodas was acting strange? I soon nods which  Hawk ask me if I'm hurngy. I soon nods and saying I want to eat breakfast here. Hawk smile and went out of the room before saying he will find Astrid and Luna to ask the chef for food. I sigh as I lay down on the king sized bed. I'm worry. I'm very worry about him. He was grunting all night and I didn't notice it? I hope he's alright. I truly hope he's alright and safe. I'm very worry. I soon sigh which Hawk return with breakfast and place it in front of me. I soon smile which I start eating and talking with Hawk. Hawk told me his story which he and his older brother Wild were born by the Mother of Chaos in Purgatory. They lived peaceful there unlit they decide to live in Britannia which Hawk got caught and never seen his mother and older. I was surprised by that.

If Astrid and Luna didn't find him then, he would be roast pork. That would be very bad for him. Dear God. "So your Uncle Michael give you to the King of Liones since he said that you were destined to be their princess? Wow, that's crazy. You are the Great Goddess and Third Princess, you surely are very popular with royality" he said which I laugh and saying it's true. Maybe, I'm popular with royality. I sigh as Hawk take the plates and going to the kitchen. I lay back at bed while my whole body was feeling bit weird without Meliodas around. I felt needing to be in his arms or holding me close in his warm hold. I don't really know why he's acting strange.

I soon heard door which I quickly sat up. "Hawk, you get here faster than- Meliodas?" I was surprised as seeing Meliodas who's close the door and giving a strange aura. I soon get off of bed and walk towards him while getting the aura more weirder. "Are you okay?" I ask as he looked at me with his eyes that were pure black, soulless and emotionless glare which shocked me. Huh? "Meli-" "What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you happy to see me?" He soon spoke which his voice sounds so dark, cold and evil as his eyes shows now lust. I was shocked as I soon step back before he walked towards me. I stepping back more unlit I fall down into bed which Meliodas pinned me down. My heart start racing as I looked at him.

Something is wrong with him. I know it. "Meliodas! I know this isn't you! Please, come back to me! Please Meliodas! If you do this then, you will regret this for the rest of your life! Please, come back to me. I need you back. I love you" I begged which he look at me in shocked before his eyes turn to deep emerald and his demonic mark was gone. I sigh of relief before he looked shocked and scared as hugging me tightly. "Elizabeth, I'm so sorry if I scared you. I didn't meant to uncontrolled of my demon side. Since I'm the firstborn of the Demon King, I have lot of demonic blood of my evil father that my demons come and control me. I'm so sorry if I scared you and tried to rape you. I'm really sorry and you going to hate me for it" he mutter.

I was shocked before I flip him as I was on top while he under me and looked at him with upsetting and heartful. "Don't ever think I would hate you becuase you have a dark side. I will always love you, even in your dark, cruel and evil side. I don't want to leave you becuase of your darkness. I desire your darkness and I want to be the light of your darkness. I will never stop loving you even death do us apart" I soon said. Meliodas was speechless as he hold gently and look at me in mesmerized. My face soon get warmer and my heart start speed up like wild horses. I couldn't help but to feel like this for him. "Elizabeth" he breathe before we share a kiss. The kiss got passionate as I grip his shoulders. Meliodas...we soon pull away from kiss and our foreheads touch each other. "I too, desire your light. I want to the darkness of the night that you shine against me. I love you too, Elizabeth" he said as I smile.

He's my darkness while I'm his light.

I guess we are the perfect couple for each other.