Chapter 10 New Ally

Elizabeth's pov

When I woke up in the arms of Meliodas who was fast sleeping which was very cute. I struggles to him while I was wearings a white, short sleeved cotton nightgown. Meliodas was topless and holding me very close to him. I couldn't help but to enjoy the moment with him. It felt right and sweet which I'm to know my feelings little by little and makes me happy. I know my father and uncle won't be please with this, especially my Uncle Michael but I hope he can understand that Meliodas along with Zeldris and Damien aren't like his father and have a personal hate on him. Estarossa is the only one who's I'm worry about and I have a strange feeling about him. He's very mysterious and uneasy as Meliodas stated, he doesn't get along with him sing he's wants their father to give them the title as advisor for power.

Even Abigail doesn't like him and he still get hits by her. I'm not surprised of that. Soon there was a knock on the door which Meliodas groan which I open my eyes and seeing Meliodas awake, Meliodas gently put me on pillow before getting off of bed. I slowly sat up and seeing him walked towards the door and open it harshly. "What is it?" He asked harsh and annoyed that I believe he's doesn't like people waking him up in the mornings. The bulter shake in fear as his face went pale. "Y-Your cousin, Demon Prince Damien wants you to attend his meeting with Third Prince about the Second Prince's behavior, Crown Prince" he fearful said which I was slightly shocked. Damien wants him talk about Estarossa? I don't know much of him but I know he cares about Abigail and he's worry about her getting harm by Estarossa which that never happen since she's far way stronger than him and skillful with marital arts.

I heard the door slam and seeing him not in the mood to go but he have too. "Sorry that I won't be with you today. Despite I'm Crown Prince, I still have duties with my brother and cousin since they're princes" he said as walking back to me and bend slightly down while having his hand on my cheek. I struggle with his hand and getting my face warm which he chuckles. "Since I don't want to leave you alone like last time when you were with your friend in the halls, I decide someone to look after you who's really knows the real me and the last person that Estarossa least expects" he said which got me surprised. Someone who's really know him for who he really is? I wasn't sure about it but I need to make more friends since I can't always repent on Abigail or Astrid and Hester.

I soon nods which getting him smile before plant a kiss on my lips. "See ya, Princess" he said as using his demonic darkness for clothes and leaving the room. I slowly get off of bed and put back what the clothes that Meliodas choose the other day and personally my favorite. I walked towards the door and seeing if someone was there but wasn't. I walked out of the room and was about to walked to the hallways. "If you going to see your friends, better I go or Meliodas will murder me for leaving you alone" I soon heard a woman's voice which I turn around and seeing a demoness leaning at the wall with her arms cross.

She was a tone woman with long, orange spiky hair and wears no clothes but her darkness that covers right leg and left arm along her parts. Her demonic mark resembles a beast's mouth with circle on the center on her left cheek. I soon pull my hands on my back and can't help but to feel little shy. The demoness soon raise her eyebrows and walked towards me. "Meliodas did mention you're shy and easy for Estarossa target you but he also he said that you were strong willed and reject Estarossa's offer while your friend kick his ass. Oh, how I wish I could see that" the demoness chuckles while I notice the maids and workers soon turn utter pale and seeing like they saw the grim reaper.

"I don't mean to be rude but who are you?" I asked which the demoness smirk and giving a carefree nature. "I'm Derieri, the Commandment of Purity of the Ten Commandments and the one who will watch you unlit Meliodas gets back from his meeting" she explain which surprised me. She from the Ten Commandments? She looks very different what people describe them but I always knew that was a lie and most of the Ten Commandments look human. Even the Four Archangels can't rival to the Archangels of my uncle. Derieri soon look surprised which she smirks. "You don't look scared of me either Meliodas since man, he's one of the most powerful, strongest and ruthless demon that no one would dare prissed him off. No wonder why he's likes you" she said which my face got burn up while my heart start racing up.

Oh...God. Derieri soon give laugh and saying she was teasing me. I sigh while she remind me of Diane but in a tomboy version. Like my big sister Veronica. I soon ask her if she knows how Meliodas really is which she's give a 'hmm' before looking me back. "Well, yeah since I know that idiot along with Zeldris and their cousin for many years as Meliodas isn't like that tryant that we have to follow his orders. To be honest, in the Ten Commandments really know his true colors but hell, we wouldn't dare to prissed him off since that will be our funeral and trick to Purgatory. The only one who loves to annoys him is that scumbag douch face Estarossa duel of his jealousy towards him. Least he got what he deserves what your friend kick his ass in the slave seller market in front of workers. That so hilarious" she laugh.

I was slightly shocked but smile since she's really remind me of Diane.

I think we would be good friends.