Happily Ever After

Elizabeth's pov

"Mom! I, Holy Knight and Prince Tristan Liones will protect you and Big Sister Ella from the ruthless, evil Demon King himself!" I giggled as my son Tristan plays his role while Ella sigh and shook her head. It been 11 years since me and Meliodas got marry as we have a Tristan and rule the Goddesses and Demons. Tristan has closely resemblance to me and Meliodas. Tristan has the same face and hairstyle but his hair is sliver and long like mine. He too, has light blue right eye while the left was shinning emerald one like his sister. Even Ella has long hair and strikingly remeblance of me. Tristan soon state he will defeat the 'Demon King' as Ella sigh more.

"Tristan, can I will the fight. I can fight like Mulan or Merida. I'm not some dasmel in distress" Ella said which Tristan rolls his eyes and nods before we soon heard someone coming. They soon got into battle mode. The door soon burst out open as seeing Meliodas with evil smirk which I giggle more. "Hehehe...you really think the two of you fighting me? The Demon King. I will get you along with your beautiful mom!" He soon grab them which they playful hit before getting me on his shoulder. I laugh more as Meliodas crash us to the bed before we burst out of laughing. "No fair! Why I can't be stronger than Dad? Geez, I should have attack on the side than front" Tristan mumbles as Meliodas chuckles and saying that mistakes teach us to do better.

Tristan nods while he and Ella sigh before Meliodas hugged us. I smile while it been a blessed to me. We together and happy family. Not only me. Elaine and Ban end up having a children named Lancelot and Hector while Diane and King have a child named Celia. Zeldris and Gelda too, got marry as having a daughter Zelda. Abigail and Damien become the new rulers of the Nazareth as having three children, Makayla, Lazarus and Ananias. Merlin lived her life in Camelot with Escanor at her side and help her with duties of King Arthur.  Gowther along with Hawk, Astrid and Luna went to a adventures by traveling through Britannia and Galilee. It been really blessing as having this big family.

"Hey kids, your uncle Zeldris is here with your cousin Zelda along with friends, Lancelot, Hector and Celia. Go play with them" Meliodas soon said which they nods before they nods as getting out of the room. I sigh and asked him why he wanted to get them out which he turn around with smirk. "Well, for I could have some fun with you, my beautiful lover and beloved wife" he soon said before he pinned me down to the bed. I laugh as he give a childish grin before giving looking at me with love and affection. I place my hands on his chest while he place his hand on my waist. I couldn't help but to smiling at him. Even my heart was beating very fast with love and happiness.

"Elizabeth Liones, you been my greatest love and woman of my dreams. I'm really happy that I meet you and fall in love with you. Because of you, I was able to make friends with the other races, being a good dad for two wonderful and troublemakers kids as being a great king. I am thankful for you as I give you my love. I can't help but to being finally this person to everyone than you or people who really know me. I thank you" he smile which I smile as well, he change my life. Meliodas bring me to trust Demons, find new friends and never fearing someone that you loved. He teach me so many things that I never thought before. He's my other, my love and the person who I trust the most. I'm really happy that I meet him.

"And I'm grateful to you, Meliodas. You teach me that the darkest, scariest and beastly person could hold such a noble, kind and loving heart. You teach me how to trust someone of the opposite side, you teach me how to make friends, trust others with my problems, knowing there's someone who can always help you stand up after you fall. And mostly of all, how to love someone without being scared or nervous at the first step. You really teach me some stuffs I barely didn't know of. I'm really happy that I meet you and fall in love with you and having this big family. I love you, Meliodas" I said before he pulling me into a passionate kiss. I kissed back as I felt the butterflies in my stomach raising up.

We soon pulled away from the kiss as he smile towards me. "I love you too, Elizabeth" he whisper before pulling me into the other passionate kiss.

And they lived...

Happily Ever After
The End.