Chapter 15 You and Him

Elizabeth's pov

After the bath, we dry and change which I change into a plain, short sleeved bluebell dress with black tights and pale flat shoes. I was amazing by the beautiful dress which Meliodas smirks and seeing him in his demonic clothes. I blush deeply as he wraps his arm around myself and walked out of the bathroom and the room. My face was still heating since this morning that we...actually have sex and now I'm no longer a virgin. I bet the twins will lose their heads and killl Meliodas if they pick up the scent of us and what we were doing last night but I hope they don't know since we took a bath and making sure we didn't have each other's scent of the...passion. I really hope they don't pick it.

I soon felt something brush my hair behind my ear which I turn my face and seeing Meliodas smiling as I burn up more. Even my heart enjoys him. We soon hears laughs over the kitchen which we went near the door and open it slightly which seeing Damien and Abigail laughing and smiling to each other. Abigail was wearing a vibrant red purple sweetheart jumpsuit with gold details and outlines, short sleeved jacket, harem styled pants and matching colored cocktail connect to the pants. Lastly, golden metallic open toe heels. I was surprised that they have that kind of clothes since only ones who make them are the Carmel Tribe since it's Nazareth's transitional clothes. They stop laugh before they share a kiss which shocked me and I blush like crazy.

"Wow, Damien. I never thought you of the romantic funny type" Meliodas soon spoke loud which they pull away from each other as they look at us while Abigail's face burn up to crimson. Meliodas soon walked in with me while I have a big blush on my face. Oh dear, I just saw them kissing. Now I feel like a stalker. "Well, least I don't do horny stuffs on my woman, stupid. Besides, Zeldris went to talk with the Ten Commandments and your masters for a bit while Estarossa was assign to capture the God of War. That bastard knows that he won't chance agaisnt like how he did with the Goddess of War" he said which I was shocked and I looked at Abigail who's she nods. Oh, she told him the truth which is good but I wonder if Zeldris knows as well. Meliodas knew who I was from the first day we meet and Abigail.

Estarossa as well, knew who I am but not Abigail since he's believes she just a other Crusader of the Christian Tribe. More than he threatened me to leave Meliodas from falling in love with me but I refused him. But sending him to capture Cocidius? No one have ever capture or survive a fight agaisnt a Gods. Even if he's bloodline of the Demon King, Cocidius is son of the God of Strength. He's really won't stand a chance. "Well, lets get something to eat before starting a bore day of the castle without the old bastard in the dinning room" Meliodas said which he take me into the huge dinning room that a dark brown theme with purple details. We soon take a sit down as a fearful waiter come and took our orders.

I sigh while I haven't seen Gelda, Astrid and Luna (A.K.A. Hester who I change the name for reasons...logical reasons of vampires and werewolves..) for the whole morning since the other day. I don't know which I was about to asked the unlit we heard the door smack open. Meliodas and Damien soon were armor which we turn around and seeing them panting like crazy while Luna was holding a...large pink piggy? The pig was relatively large who's wears a earring on his left ear that says Star Boar. His body was well rounded and fairly short legs as he have a clover shaped birthmark on his rump. "I think we lost them" Astrid said which they sigh of belief while the pig was shaking in fear.

I was very confused as Meliodas asked them why they have a pig with them which the pig looked at him with a very upset and annoyed look. "I'M A PURGATORY CREATURE!!! YOU DUMBASS!!!" The pig shouted which shocked them while I get excited. Meliodas and Damien were priceless as Abigail asked 'you didn't knew' which I soon runs toward the pig and hug him. "Oh my God, it's talking piggy! I always wanted one!" I nearly shouted which pig struggles into my embrace while I felt a huge deadly glaring at my back. "Of course I am, Sir Hawk of the Captain of Leftovers at your service, Milady" he spoke prideful and joy tone.

I giggled before I was pulled away from him and end up hitting a well tone chest as arm wrap around me. I soon turn around and seeing Meliodas upset and annoyed. "Are you trying to steal my woman?" He asked darkly which I burn up like crazy. Hawk soon says that he likes me as a friend, not like 'like' which Meliodas soon sigh as asked them why Hawk was here. "Well...the crazy chief tried to make a good meal for you guys, the royals as taking Hawk away from his family which we stole him from crazy ass chief and his minions. So...take one of you take him in since we can't keep him, despite how much we loves piggies, we can't and mostly likely we might go into beast mode and find out we're royals of the Werewolf Clan. So please?" Luna asked us which Meliodas sigh as he state he will keep him since I like him. I smile brightly and hug Meliodas while Hawk was happy. "Thank you" I said which Meliodas hug me back while saying he wants me to be happy and have someone who I can talk to while he's away. I smile more as my heart start speed up. "Hey, Elizabeth. What that on your neck?" Astrid soon asked.

I soon pulled away as I check and seeing one of the love bite that Meliodas left when we were...making love. I soon burn up as they soon land eyes on Meliodas while he was confused. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU MARK ELIZABETH!!!!" They roar so loady that anyone could heard it miles away.

Oh God, I sure have make sure it's show.