one.

Tags:

Top!Kook
Bottom!Tae
Younger Tae
Older Kook
Cheating
Minjoon(?)
Yoonminseok(?)
Sope
Preggo tae

MPREG
timeskip(?)
Smut
Etc...

This book is *NOT* a ABO/omegaverse/werewolf fic. Sorry for any confusion.

This book is formerly known as Sugar Rush.

(**If a question mark is placed beside a tag, it means it could potentially happen but it is not guaranteed.)

©MondaysChild_

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

I do not own BTS nor any other famous name, place, or thing mentioned in this book. Anything relating to real life is coincidental.

Also, any part of this story that has relevance to any other story is pure coincidence.

Written: November 2019
Published: January 2020

Finished: December 2021

*important note: after realizing how young JK would've been when his kids were born, I changed his age to be more appropriate. I miscalculated the ages beforehand.*

Jeon Jungkook
33

Kim Taehyung
24

Jeon Jiyoon
34

Jeon Bora
15 (turns 16)

Jeon Beomsoo
15 (a year younger than his sister; his birthday was one month before the start of the book)

Money Problems

(this is set in the US.)

"water.... electric.... rent....."
A woman in her early 30s mumbled to herself as she flipped back and forth between a worn down leather passbook and the piles of letters on the table that said BILL overdue in big red letters. She sighed and put the book down, rubbing her forehead with a heavy sigh.

Right when she did, the squeaky metal screen door had alerted her. She watched as her husband opened the actual wooden front door to their apartment. "I'm home." He spoke with an exhausted tone.

"Jungkook. We are behind on bills." She said immediately. Not even a greeting. Jungkook sighed while taking his shoes off. "Ji-yoon-" He started.

"We need money, Jungkook!" She cut him off. "I know, Ji-yoon. The company is just behind right now."

"Behind?! What is that supposed to mean?" She raised her voice a little.