ten.

What day is it?

"Dad!" A shrieking female voice boomed throughout the apartment one morning. "Beomsoo took the last breakfast drink!"

"You should've grabbed it before me then, stupid!" The boy yelled back, sticking his tongue out at his older sister. "Ugh! You're so annoying. It was mine. Dad said I could have it!"

Jungkook begrudgingly walked into the kitchen to see his children fighting over a simple breakfast drink. "Beomsoo. I did say your sister could have it." He told his 15 year old son who already started drinking it out of pettiness. Bora pursed her lips together and crossed her arms. "You're such a brat!" She scoffed at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and rubbed his neck. "Baby girl, I'll give you money to buy something at school, ok? Just let him be." He told her and she pouted then sighed. "Fine."

"Now... Hurry up so your mother can take you to school." He told his kids who nodded and went off to do their own thing. Jungkook sighed and stretched his arms up and yawned. He didn't expect a pair of arms to wrap around his bare stomach from behind.

He looked down at the arms then over his shoulder to see his wife smiling up at him. "Oh." Is all he responded with and Jiyoon furrowed her brows at him before pulling away. "Oh? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She huffed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing. I just didn't expect you to back hug me." Jungkook explained and his wife's expression softened. "It's because I am happy today~" She said, leaning forward and placing a quick kiss on her husband's lips.

"Mm, why?" He asked and Jiyoon just laughed. "C'mon. You know what day it is." She said, lightly punching his arm and Jungkook just laughed awkwardly, nodding. "Of course, I know."

The woman giggled, "Good. I know work can be busy but don't forget about meeting up for dinner tonight. Also, Beomsoo will be spending the night at that kid's house. Uh, I think his name is Thomas."

"Isn't that kid like 17?" Jungkook asked and Jiyoon shrugged, "Doesn't mean they can't be friends. According to his mom, they get along really well. Almost too well." She joked. "Besides, Beomgyu is 15."

"I guess.." Jungkook said with an unsure voice.

"Anyways, Bora will also be spending the night at Lucy's house. They have a project to take care of."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded and Jiyoon called for their children. "Beomsoo! Bora! Time to leave!" Soon, the two kids came out of their rooms and went to the door to slip their shoes on.

"Alright, baby. I gotta go." She leaned forward and placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips again, hearing a sound of disgust from Bora. "Why do you guys have to kiss right in front of us?" She complained.

Beomsoo looked at Bora then laughed. "It's because kissing is fun. Why wouldn't you want to do it?" He said and she narrowed her eyes at him before deciding to mock him. "Oh yeah? How would you know? News flash, kissing your stuffed animals doesn't count!"

Beomsoo's face flushed and he looked at his parents then his sister. "I'm just practicing. For the future." He said while laughing awkwardly. "How useless. Nobody is gonna want to kiss your ugly face." Bora snickered.

Beomsoo pursed his lips together and looked at the ground. "Shut up." He mumbled. "Okay, okay. Stop fighting, you two. Let's go." Jiyoon interrupted and walked to the door. "See you later." She said to Jungkook before leaving the apartment.

Eventually, evening time came around and Jungkook was waiting for his wife to show up at the (expensive) restaurant she wanted to eat at.

Sitting awkwardly by himself, he looked around the restaurant with a bored expression. He watched as a hostess guided a group of people into a private dining room. They all looked like businessmen who were getting ready to celebrate something.

He sighed then looked at his phone. His wife was 15 minutes late. The male drummed his fingers against the wooden table, growing a bit annoyed.

"Where is she?" He mumbled and was about to call her when he saw a woman approaching him. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I was about to leave when our landlord came to our door." She apologised, sitting down.

Jungkook raised a brow at her. "Why did George come to our apartment?" He asked her and she shrugged, "Something about raising our rent about $100."

"What? We're still in the middle of our lease though. He can't raise our rent." Jungkook said with disbelief but Jiyoon didn't seem to care. "Our lease is coming to an end soon."

"Regardless, we can't afford that. We're going to have to look for another place to live."

"Didn't you get that promotion?" Jiyoon said.

"That- Even with the raise, we still have bills and classes to pay for and debt to pay off." Jungkook argued back and it didn't seem to sit well with his wife. "Well, I don't want to move. Our apartment is fine and anywhere else is crap! I refuse to live in the hood."

Jungkook groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. This wasn't the time for her stubbornness. "Whatever. I'll talk to George about it " He sighed, giving up for now. "Let's enjoy our anniversary."

He didn't know how they were going to keep living in that apartment if the rent does go up and now that just added on to a pile of fuckery he has to deal with.

After dinner, the couple went to go pay for their meal. "And Jaimie tried to convince Brit that it wasn't her fault that the coffee machine broke down. Honestly, I think it was that sneaky bitch Carissa- Oh!" Jiyoon exclaimed when she accidentally bumped into the back of someone.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She apologized in English and when she looked up, she gasped silently at the handsome man before her.

"It's alright." He said with a soft smile, dusting the back of his shoe. Jungkook, who was looking at his phone, recognized that deep voice and blinked repeatedly before looking up.

"Ah, Jungkook." The man acknowledged him and he gave an awkward smile.

"Oh, Taehyung. I didn't know you were here." Jungkook said, slipping his phone into his back pocket.

Jiyoon watched the interaction between the two and raised a brow. "You guys know each other?" She asked Jungkook and Taehyung smiled. "You are..."

"Oh, I am Jeon Jiyoon." She then slipped an arm around Jungkook's arm and laying her head against him.

"I'm his wife."

~