eighteen.

Thank you guys for 6k+ views and 1k+ votes!

✨💜✨💜✨Please don't forget to vote and comment!!✨💜✨💜

The boy's best friend

Early in the morning, Jungkook left his bedroom and went into the living room to see an empty couch. Concerned, Jungkook searched around but he couldn't find the boy he was looking for. He even looked outside and Taehyung's car was gone.

It became evident that Taehyung had disappeared without a word. Not that he would blame him though. Jungkook was aware that he made a dick move last night.

I guess he ran away.

Coming back into the living room, he scratched the back of his head and sighed heavily. He crossed his arms and chewed on his bottom lip.

Should I say something?

Growing somewhat frustrated from this, he decided to ignore it for now.

Almost another week had passed until Jungkook finally gathered the courage to apologise to Taehyung. He tried to contact him through text then through phone call.

There wasn't a response from either one. So he tried one more thing.

"Hello, CEO Kim Taehyung's office. This is his secretary, Kim Jisoo. How can I help you?"

"Ah, yes. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I was wondering if I could possibly speak to Taehyu-... I mean Mr. Kim?"

"Ah, my apologies, Mr. Jeon. Mr. Kim isn't in the office today. Actually, he hasn't been to work for a couple of days now. I think he might be sick."

Jungkook grew concerned.

"I see..."

"Would you like me to try and pass on a message for you sir?"

"Ah, no, that won't be necessary. Thank you, Miss Kim. Have a good day."

"You too, Mr. Jeon."

After ending the call, Jungkook stared at his phone screen for a long time. "Who were you on the phone with, baby?" A certain female asked, peaking her head around the corner.

"Ah, nobody, Jiyoon. I was just checking something." Jungkook shook his head and tossed his phone to the side before focusing his attention back on the TV.

Jiyoon nodded in understanding and plopped herself down onto the couch next to her husband. "Baby?"

"Hm?"

"It's about your friend, Taehyung."

Jungkook froze and looked at her slowly. "Okay....?" He said cautiously and she looked with an expression of concern. "I tried to contact him a couple times a few days ago and he hasn't answered my calls. Is he okay?"

Jungkook relaxed and laid back into the couch. "He's just sick." Is all he said and Jiyoon's eyebrows stitched together in worry. "Oh, no! Really? I should go make sure he's alright-"