fifteen.

Being Responsible

It had been a month since the fight between Taehyung and Jungkook. Neither one had tried to contact the other. Taehyung had no interest in trying to talk to the older. Why should he? He was still very much upset with him.

So why is it that the man he wanted to see the least was standing at his front door?

"What do you want, Jungkook?" He said with a unhappy expression. The older sighed. "Let's talk." He replied before entering Taehyung's apartment without permission.

He scoffed then closed the door, following after Jungkook with his arms crossed. "What?" He said flatly. "Don't be like that. Let's be nice." Jungkook said as he sat down onto Taehyung's couch.

"You expect me to be nice to you after the way you treated me?" Taehyung responded and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay." Jungkook pulled out a few folded papers from his pocket and tossed them onto the coffee table in front of Taehyung.

They looked like brochures.

"Uhm, what are these?" Taehyung asked but went ahead and grabbed a brochure. Reading it, he scoffed and threw the brochure down. "Adoption agencies? Really?"

"I researched each one of these and they're all top rated agencies. You wouldn't have to be worried about sending that thing away to some shady place." Jungkook shrugged, leaning back into the couch like this was just a casual situation. Taehyung's eyebrow twitched at Jungkook referring to his baby as 'thing'.

"Who said I wasn't keeping him or her?" He said, rubbing his stomach gently. Jungkook looked at him with a weird expression. "You're not seriously thinking of raising that thing?" He said out of disbelief.

"If you refer to our baby as a thing one more time, I am going to seriously punch the shit out of you." Taehyung snapped. "Your baby, you mean." Jungkook corrected and it just made Taehyung more irritated. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." The younger muttered.

"Whether or not I want to raise my baby is not up to you. You obviously chose against this so what does it matter to you?" He crossed his arms and Jungkook didn't respond for a few seconds.

"I'm taking responsibility. Isn't that what you wanted?" He said with a slight harsh tone and Taehyung was so bewildered by that comment, he actually laughed. "This...." He picked up the brochures, "This is your way of taking responsibility?"

"You're such a loser, Jungkook. How you even ended up with a wife and kids is beyond me." Taehyung breathed out, shaking his head.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook was offended, leaning forward towards Taehyung with narrowed eyes. "Look, it's simple. Either be here or don't even come around. I have no time for your half assed efforts." He stood up. "Please leave." He pointed to the door with a spiteful smile.

Jungkook looked up at him then scoffed as he stood up. He then went to the door. "Didn't know you were the type to be this petty." He told him as he stood outside his apartment.

"And I didn't know you were the type to knock someone up and then blame them for getting pregnant. It takes two, Jungkook. Maybe think of that the next time you decide to stick your dick into someone." He spat at him and before Jungkook could even respond, Taehyung slammed the front door on him.