seven.

Dinner Date

Jungkook made up an excuse that he was going over to one of his coworker's house to watch a game. When Jiyoon asked which coworker, Jungkook gave a random name and insisted that the person was recently transferred to his department. She was pretty dense so she easily believed him and allowed him to leave that night.

Jungkook wore something nice but simple since he had to dress the part to keep up the lie. He just hoped that it was good enough.

Since it was winter, it was perfectly fine for Jungkook to have worn a cream white turtleneck sweater underneath a navy blue long coat tucked into a pair of black pants along with a pair of black shoes.

He left the apartment and found a taxi to take him to the restaurant the address belonged to which was on the other side of town in more of the wealthy areas near the beach the city sat near

LA BELLA NOTTE

Jungkook looked up at the place in awe. Another place he couldn't ever afford. He really hoped that he was dressed right and won't be kicked out right at the front door for not appearing 'wealthy' enough.

He took a deep breath and entered the restaurant. "Hello sir, just one?" A tiny woman with the nametag of Irene came up and asked.

"Uh.. I think there might be a reservation? Under Taehyung Kim." He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ok. Let me check." She opened the reservations book and scanned her finger down the page until she came to a stop. "Ah, yes! Here it is. Your party has already arrived." She smiled and proceed to guide Jungkook upstairs.

(Just imagine it's indoors and not outside because I can't find a pic that I like better lol )

Jungkook was amazed by the view of the bay. The wall was all completely made up of windows and there was a terrace with a few tables along with a few fire tables.

In the corner next to the window, there sat that familiar curly grey haired boy. He was wearing a fitted black button up with white pinstripes and his sleeves were rolled up in a styled fashion.

A couple buttons were undone and his collarbones were on display. A tiny gold necklace rested gently on them.

The shirt was loosely tucked into a pair of black jeans that formed perfectly against the curves of his legs. And his grey curls were toussled and fell perfectly against his caramel skin.

Fuck. He was hotter than last time tonight.

"Ah, Jungkook!" He raised a slender hand in the air with a soft smile that looked completely opposite than last time. It was more innocent.