thirty. M

🌼 Hi daisies! 🌼

Before we get started with the chapter, I will tell you guys the poll results!

!!POLL RESULTS!!

The winner of the poll is Option A!

Option A- Involves marriage, a new rival is introduced.

If option b was chosen, it would have resulted in a bad ending uwu. 💜💜✨

Happy reading! Don't forget to vote!!
(and stream dynamite)

~

Coffee stains

Taehyung stared at himself in the steamy mirror, examining every inch and corner of his face. He was breaking out just a slight bit around his jaw but it had bothered him.

Frowning at the sight of the blemishes, he was so focused that he didn't notice that Jungkook was at the entrance of the bathroom. "What are you pouting over?" He spoke and it made Taehyung jump. "Aish, Jungkook." He whined, holding his chest.

Jungkook just laughed and walked over to Taehyung. "I'm breaking out again." Taehyung told him, watching him walk over and lean against the counter. He turned to face him with his head tilted. "See?" He showed him the couple of tiny pimples he had.

Jungkook leaned in a little closer to take a look at his jaw and nodded. "Ah, yeah. There is a few little guys there. But don't worry, it's not noticeable." He said to try and make him feel better about it.

Taehyung sighed and looked back into the mirror to further make himself upset about it but his attention was stolen when he saw Jungkook looking at him in silence.

"Why are you staring at me?"

The older just shook his head and watched as the remaining water droplets drip from Taehyung's hair down his neck and then his bare torso. His usual caramel skin was burnt from the hot water and glistened from being freshly cleaned. And the way that his loose black shorts hung onto his hips.

"You're definitely staring..." Taehyung mumbled, scratching his cheek as he grew shy. Of course, he should be used to Jungkook's occasional staring but it was just different this time.

He averted his eyes awkwardly but he couldn't help but look back at the older. His hands clenched at the ends of the white towel around his neck.

This time, Jungkook's tongue was prodding the inside of his cheek as he looked back up with half lidded eyes.

They made eye contact.

The look in Jungkook's eyes made Taehyung catch his breath and stuck in his spot. The younger felt like his heart was going to burst from how hard it was beating.

He watched as Jungkook slowly get closer to him, leaning towards him while never taking his eyes off of him. Taehyung backed up until he hit the wall behind him. Jungkook's hand went next to his hand as he trapped Taehyung.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung said his name softly, burying his chin into his chest as he stared up at him, his cheeks blazing wildly.