thirty nine.

Hello my little bats!

I'm finally back with another update. Tsk, bad me! I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting for two months.

Life ain't easy y'know? Especially when you're just trying to live your best life 😭 lol

💜💕💜💕💜
Anyways, are you guys still here?

Love you to bits and pieces!
💜💕💜💕💜

And as always,

Remember to vote! 😁

-R

P.S: I don't know much about the laws of things. I will be going based off what I've seen on tv so please forgive me!

———––

The Fine Print

"Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung, who was busy tapping his foot on the ground in anxiety, was deep in his thoughts when a slim hand brushed against his shoulders. He saw a woman standing before him with a soft smile and he blinked, returning to reality.

"Ah, yes—" He cleared his throat. "Yes?" 

"He is ready for you now." She said with a quiet and soothing voice and Taehyung nodded slowly and stood up, adjusting his clothes before he followed after the tall redhead. He was brought into an clean and white office space that was very minimalistic. He saw a very tall man standing there.

"Sir, Mr. Kim is here." The woman said and the man turned around. He smiled at Taehyung showing his dimples. "Hello! Welcome!" He held his hand out.

The secretary pointed for him to go ahead before bowing and taking her own leave. Taehyung nodded and walked over to Namjoon, shaking hands with him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim. I am Kim Namjoon as you already know. Also, sorry if we skip formalities, I like to get straight to the point of things." He told him as he sat on the couch.

Taehyung nodded. He liked that too. Just get it over with already.

"Okay." He said as he also sat down but on the opposite couch in front of him.

"What is the issue? You said a contract was made without your permission or knowledge."

Taehyung nodded again and pulled out a folder. He then opened it and laid out a piece of paper on the coffee table. "This is the contract. My secretary was able to get it for me." He told Namjoon and the man nodded, leaning forward and grabbing the contract.

He read over all of it. "I see. So your virginity was sold without your permission. Oh, and that you have to marry and produce an heir for this guy."

Taehyung sighed and nodded a third time. "It can't be legal." He told him and Namjoon looked up at him then back down. "Taehyung, are you still a virgin?" He said directly and Taehyung blushed but shook his head.

"I'm actually a mom so no. My virginity is long gone."

That seem to have made Namjoon pleased. He smiled widely.

"Is that so? Well, then I think we have everything solved here."

Taehyung blinked repeatedly. "Already? That was so quick!" He said in astonishment and Namjoon laughed out loud. "Don't you know I am a super fast thinker? And I am also impeccably intelligent. I have an IQ of 148." He bragged.