thirty six.

Hi babies!

How are you? I hope you're doing well! I love you guys💙

Remember to vote! Thank you and happy reading!

~

Baby Girl Comes Home

The next morning, Taehyung received a call from the hospital with news that they can finally take Nara home. Overwhelmed with joy, Taehyung immediately called Jungkook but unfortunately Jungkook couldn't get out of work no matter what he tried.

So Taehyung asked Jimin to come along and to help bring her home.

"Today will be the day that I will get Nara to smile at me." Jimin said with confidence. "I can just feel it."

Taehyung looked over at Jimin with a smirk. "And if she doesn't, what then?" He teased him and his best friend just crinkled his nose. "I'll cry." He said overdramatically and threw his elbows back, accidentally hitting someone who was getting on the elevator.

"Oops, sorry about that!" Jimin said, watching the man who he just accidentally elbowed hold his side. "It's okay." He waved his hand at him, looking up at Jimin through his red locks. He then smiled warmly. "Especially when it's such a cutie."

Jimin blinked repeatedly then blushed. "Ah, no." He chuckled, hiding his cheeks with his hands. The man laughed. Jimin was so attracted to that that he couldn't help the staring he did. 

After they got to their floor, all three got off of the elevator.

"Hoseok!" A small voice called and both of their heads turned to see a male nurse coming up then with a big gummy smile. Jimin's eyes widened as he immediately recognized him. "Nurse Yoongi." He said happily but that tone quickly disappeared when he saw that red headed man's arm wrap around him.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin before quickly pushing Hoseok off. "I'm at work, Hobi." He whined at him before turning his attention back to Jimin. "Hello, you're that one with the special case— Mr. Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin?" Yoongi said, quickly replacing his words.

Jimin nodded. "Yes, we're here to take Nara home today." He smiled and Yoongi gave his gummy smile. "Oh, really? I am so happy for you, Mr. Kim. I haven't seen you here in a bit."

"I'm a very busy man." Taehyung sighed. Jimin looked up at Hoseok again when he saw him staring. "Is this your... boyfriend?" He asked Yoongi a bit hesitantly.

"Oh, yes."

Hoseok's eyes widened like something clicked in his brain. "Is this the kid you told me about last time? The one who asked you for your number?" He looked at Yoongi for confirmation.

"I've seen the way you've been staring at me in the elevator." The man smirked. "If you're so interested in us, I don't mind a third player." He offered and Jimin was taken back. "W-What?"

"Ignore him! He's just being stupid." Yoongi slapped Hoseok's arm. "Please excuse us, Mr. Park." The slightly taller blonde grabbed Hoseoks arm and dragged him away but not before Hoseok could look over his shoulder and wave.

"See you around, Park Jimin." He said playfully before Yoongi yelled at him again once they disappeared around the corner.