six.

Awkward Between Husband And Wife

One week later...

Jungkook was able to keep up the lie that he had work by staying out of the house from 10AM to 5PM. He would do small things to keep himself occupied. Of course, he would also look for places that were hiring but no such luck yet. Despite the no discrimination law, many people wanted someone who was younger or.... American.

Jungkook decided to cook dinner instead of his wife since he was home and she wasn't.

He decided to make a simple Korean dish since they didn't have much to begin with. With the money he has now, he could finally go to the store and actually fill up their cabinets and fridge with food.

How happy would Beomsoo be?

Jungkook smiled to himself, thinking of how excited the boy would be.

Right then, Jungkook hears the screen door squeak open and then the front door. "Dad! You're home!" He turned around to see his son.

"Hey Beom." He responded with a smile and the boy gave him a quick hug before making his way back to his own room.

When did he get so mature looking? He's only 13.

"You're cooking? Wow." Ji-yoon said as she walked in with a brown bag full of stuff. She probably went to the store.

"Yeah, I figured I'd do it since I was home already." He commented, turning back to look at the beef that was cooking.

"Mm, how exciting. You never cook anymore."

"I like your cooking better." He commented, lying just to pleasing his wife. She smiled and walked over to her husband, hugging him from behind and pressing her chest against his back.

"How about later tonight I show you just how proud I am of you?" She whispered into his ear and sneakily gliding her hands on Jungkook's pelvic area. It would be such a turn on if it was like before but it wasn't.

Far from it.

Jungkook didn't answer and just gave a soft chuckle and Ji-yoon was taken back by that but she just assumed he was maybe being shy.

She remained in that position for a while longer, just talking about random stuff about her day before she moved away to go do some other things.

Jungkook was relieved when she left.

After several minutes, he called out to his children to help set up the table. Beomsoo didn't mind but Bora couldn't get through the whole thing without complaining at least once.

She's been spoiled too much. She should go stay with her grandmother for a month or two. Mom would straighten her out.

Once everything was done and ready to go, he called out to his wife. "Ji-yoon! Dinner's ready!"

After dinner, Jungkook was laying on the couch lazily on his side as he watched a crime show. It was probably NCIS. It was one of the only American shows he really watched.

Bizz!Bizz!

Jungkook's phone vibrated on the coffee table in front of him and the screen lit up. He raised a brow and reached forward to see the notification.

It was a message from an unknown number.

"Huh.."

He opened it and widened his eyes at the messages. He automatically knew who it was since nobody besides his wife and (sometimes) his kids would text him in Korean.

Unknown:

Meet me at this location at next Friday, 7PM. Wear something nice. ♡

Unknown:

Attachment sent

Jungkook stared at the two texts for a long time. He felt his heart race and he had to make sure no one was around. His thumbs waved in the air as he held his phone. He was contemplating this for several minutes until...

Jungkook:

Ok

Later that night, Jungkook was preparing to go to bed. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before he left the bathroom. He saw his wife playing on her phone while underneath the comforter.

He sat down onto the edge of the bed and plugged his phone into the charger before laying down.

After a minute had passed, Ji-yoon looked over at Jungkook who had his eyes shut, trying to block out the light. She bit her bottom lip and put her phone down. The woman moved closer to him and placed her lips onto his.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her with a raised brow. She smiled devilishly and continued to kiss him over and over again. Her hands sliding all over his chest.

And Jungkook felt awkward. He would've definitely made out with his wife but he felt a twist in his stomach. Her touch felt disgusting and he couldn't get even just a little bit excited.

A week ago, this wouldn't be the case.

When she reached her hand down into Jungkook's sweats, she expected something to be hard but it wasn't. It was as soft as can be.

"What? Are you not turned on?" She asked while sitting up, almost offended.

Jungkook averted his eyes. "I'm just not feeling it tonight." He mumbled and Ji-yoon felt a sense of crisis. All the sudden, her always horny husband wasn't well.... horny.

"Am I not attractive anymore?" She asked almost like she was about to cry and Jungkook looked at her quickly. "No, no. Baby. That's not it." He sat up and put his hands on her cheeks.

"Then why aren't you hard?" She whined, crossing his arms. Jungkook didn't know what to say. "Let's try again. Ok? I'm sure it'll be different this time." He said, trying to make her stop crying.

"Ok." She mumbled and Jungkook took a long look at her red face before kissing her again. He forced himself to make out with her.

He suddenly thought about that boy. Remembering his moans and the way he felt. Oh god, the way he felt to be inside of him.

And that seemed to have done the trick because Jungkook was pitching a tent in his sweats and it seemed to have made his wife happy. Now horny as hell, Jungkook threw himself on top of her and continued the night of pleasure.

All while thinking of Kim Taehyung.

~