thirteen.

And then there was cake...

Taehyung stared down at the piece of red velvet cake given to him with hesitation to eat any of it.

"Do you not like red velvet cake?" Asked a voice coming from the side of him. He looked over to Jungkook who had been watching him the whole time. "You haven't touched it once."

"Ah, no. I was just lost in my own head." Taehyung said with an soft chuckle before quickly taking a (big) bite of the cake. "Mm, so good." He said with a mouth full.

Jungkook smiled and reached out to wipe the piece of red velvet on the corner of his lip. "You're such a messy eater." Taehyung blinked at him before swallowing and averting his eyes. "...am not." He mumbled while blushing, taking a few more bites.

"How cute." Jungkook whispered and it caused Taehyung to redden even more.

Shut up. Taehyung thought as he was feeling shy.

"Jungkook!" The older looked away from his flustered lover to see his wife calling for him outside. "Ah, I'll be right back." He told him and Taehyung nodded. Watching Jungkook walk away and disappear outside, Taehyung looked down at his empty plate before cringing and suddenly having the urge to vomit.

He looked around quickly until he spotted someone coming out of a bathroom. He tried to not run in a panic but instead speed walked in that direction.

Closing the door, he immediately got onto his knees and released into the toilet. After throwing up for a little bit, the boy groaned and moved away from the toilet seat.

"Fucking cake..." He mumbled to himself. Usually, he loved sweets but right now they were disgusting to him. Feeling nauseous, he held his stomach and leaned against the bath tub while his legs were curled up against him.

After a few minutes of sitting there, he decided to finally get up and clean himself up. He washed his hands and rinsed his mouth out with water as much as possible before finally leaving the bathroom.

When returning to the kitchen, he had saw Jungkook standing there, cleaning up after the cake mess on the counter. "Ah, there you are. I thought you might've slipped out when I wasn't looking." He joked and Taehyung gave a half smile. "Just had to use the bathroom for a bit."

Jungkook nodded and went back to cleaning. They both stayed in silence while Taehyung watched him. He then cleared his throat and spoke.

"Listen, Jungkook. I think I am going to go this time. Unfortunately, I am a busy man."

"Oh, no." A female voice came from behind Taehyung and he looked over his shoulder to see Jiyoon with a small pout on her face.

"Are you leaving already?' Jiyoon said with a slight whine and Taehyung didn't expect her to suddenly put her hand onto his arm and get so close. It was rather uncomfortable so Taehyung moved away from her. Clearing his throat, he gave a smile.

"Yes, I have work to do. Originally, I had planned to just drop off the gifts for your daughter." He told her and she pursed her lips together in a tighter pout. "Oh, alright. I'm sure Bora will understand." Jiyoon said.

"I'm going to see him out." Jungkook told her as they walked to the front door. and she blinked as if she panicked. "Ah, me too!" She said with a chuckle and was about to join them when Bora yelled out for her.

"Mom!!!" She didn't sound too happy and it made Jiyoon groan. "What now?" She mumbled then turned to face the two guys. "Guess I am needed elsewhere. Thank you, Taehyung again. Don't be a stranger ok?" She told them before quickly hurrying to her daughter in the backyard.

Jungkook walked Taehyung to his car which was a bit far from the house. Once they arrived, Taehyung turned to face Jungkook with a small smile.

"You didn't have to walk me." He said and Jungkook just shook his head, "It was no big deal."

"I'm sorry for not being in contact for as long as I did." Taehyung apologised, "Like I said earlier, I was dealing with some things so I wasn't in the right mindset to-"

"It's okay, Taehyung. You were unwell." Jungkook interrupted; shaking his hands in front of him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook chewing on the inside of his bottom lip when he said that he was 'unwell'. "I wouldn't necessarily say that."

Jungkook nodded and they stood in silence for a few seconds before Taehyung turned to face the car door, "Well, I should get going now."

"Yeah, of course-... But first I have to tell you something."

Taehyung blinked and raised a brow, facing him again. "Yeah?"

Jungkook looked around and when he was sure there was no one to see them, he placed his hands on his hips so he could pull Taehyung close to him.

"Jungkook." Taehyung started and even tried to pull away but he was stopped by a pair of lips against his own. He didn't reject it though and even pressed back to return the kiss.

Jungkook smiled slightly and continued his actions, deepening the kiss and slipping in tongue here and there. Taehyung was flustered red by this point and maybe even just a bit aroused.

"Mm... I ... have to go..." He said between kisses, not really putting in much effort to stop Jungkook though. Jungkook pretended like he didn't hear him and continued until Taehyung had to pull away for his own sake.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's red face and felt satisfied. "I just wanted to say thank you once more." He told him and the latter scoffed. "So I take it that you thank everyone like that?" Taehyung joked and it warranted him a smirk in response from Jungkook.

"I find it to be quite the conversation starter." He played along and it made Taehyung chuckle quietly before he reached into his pocket and unlocked the car.

"I'll see you later, Jungkook." He told him from the window and Jungkook nodded, watching the man drive off until he disappeared from view.

As Jungkook was walking back to the house, he heard his phone ding and he pulled it out to see the notification. A happy expression grew on his face as he read the text he received...

Taehyung:
Meet me here at this address tonight.

Jungkook smirked.

Me:

Okay.

~

Oof this was a boring chapter sorry!