thirty two.

Hello, my little devils.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book. We are almost at 30k views! :o 💕

Another short chapter 😔 sorry!

Don't forget to vote!

~

The Stranger

"What an unfortunate way for us to meet again, Taehyung."

"You...." Taehyung furrowed his brows at the man and looked at him with caution after his name was said. "How do you know my name?"

The man smiled and just simply crouched down to look at the damage between two of the vehicles. He didn't answer Taehyung's question.

Taehyung watched him examine their cars with his arms crossed. "Who are you?" He asked, keeping a few feet away from him. After the whole Jiyoon thing, Taehyung became more cautious around strangers.

The man looked up at Taehyung, his eyes squinting due to the sun then smiled cheekily. "My name's Choi Woosik." He told him simply then stood up with a sigh, dusting his hands off. "Again, I really am sorry for spilling that coffee on you." He held out a hand.

That name sounded familiar to him but he couldn't remember where or who. That's going to bother him for sure.

"The damage looks fixable but you might not be able to drive home." Woosik said, scratching the back of his head. Taehyung looked down at the damage. The back end was smashed in and the tire was crooked.

Taehyung was lucky he didn't get hurt more considering how hard he had been hit. He only had some chest aches.

Or so he thought-

"Ahh..." Taehyung winced in pain as he put some pressure onto his hand. Holding onto it, he looked down to see some purple already blooming in his wrist. Woosik noticed this and went to his side quickly, his hands just hovering above his.

"Oh shit." Woosik commented. "You might want to go see a doctor for that unless you want me to call 911?" He suggested.

"I don't need an ambulance, Woosik. I'll just catch a taxi after we take care of this." He sighed. Just another thing to add to the list of troubles.

Woosik gulped with guilt.

After an hour of dealing with the accident and exchanging insurances, Taehyung had gotten Woosik's contact details and got a taxi to take him to a nearby hospital. He had his wrist checked out and it was just a simple sprain.

He must've injured it when the airbag was deployed. The doctor wrapped it up and Taehyung was given a set of instructions of how to take care of it. Grateful it wasn't anything worse, Taehyung said goodbye to his doctor and took another taxi home.

Jungkook happened to be out on the balcony, watering the lilies when he saw a taxi pull up to front of the apartments. At first he didn't give it much attention but when he saw a familiar face get out of the car, he grew concerned.

Taehyung never took taxis. He always drove. Even when he was pregnant and in pain, he drove.

So why would he take one all the sudden?