five.

Don't Tell Your Wife About Us

Jungkook woke up the next morning to the sun on his face. He groaned to himself and moved his arm over his eyes.

He laid there on his back just like that for several minutes before moving his arm off and squinting his eyes open to allow them to adjust while staring at the ceiling.

Then he remembered what happened last night and he sighed, rubbing his forehead before looking around. He noticed the other side of the bed was empty and made up.

He sat up and stretched his arms upwards with a slight groan. The room was completely silent so he assumed that he was the only one there.

He looked over to his right and saw a long white envelope and a small business card resting on top of it. He picked it up and looked at it.

MCH

TAEHYUNG KIM

CEO

Jungkook blinked a few times.

So the kid's a CEO huh? MCH? Wait... That is the hotel I am in!

He flipped the card over and there was a long message written in Korean for him:

good morning sunshine!

sorry for not being there when you woke up but I had to leave early for work

we'll be in contact♡

And there was a number written underneath and Jungkook assumed it was the grey haired's personal number.

He put the card down and looked at the envelope to find another note written on it:

Hope this takes away all of your stress,
More later on.~

Jungkook opened the envelope and pulled out

$25,000

all in cash

Jungkook's eyes widened and he couldn't believe the sight. He almost felt like it was illegal to even touch or look at it.

He slipped the cash back into the envelope and slowly placed it back on the nightstand.

He bent over some, holding his head with his hands as he tried to register all of this.

Am I really going to whore myself out for money?

He suddenly thought back to last night and the sight of Taehyung moaning underneath him and before he knew it, he felt a twitch and his eyes lingered down to his bare crotch, seeing himself get somewhat erect.

"Fuck, don't think about it." He repeated over and over. He stood up from the bed and searched for his clothes but he couldn't find them scattered in the pile on the ground he threw them in.

There was suddenly a soft knock on the door and a woman's voice calling out "Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook blinked and slightly panicked. "Oh! Uh, one minute please!" He said and quickly went into the bathroom, grabbing the second robe in the bathroom. He wrapped it on and while he was tying it around him, he answered the door.

He saw a cute and chubby Asian woman standing outside the door. She seemed to have been taken when she saw him, her cheeks dusting red.

"Yes, ma'am?" He asked when she didn't speak.

"Oh, uh.. right! Your dry cleaning is done." She lifted up the clothes that were in protective sleeve on a hanger.

Jungkook was surprised.

"When-"

"Mr. Kim sent them down earlier this morning." She responded with a smile.

"Oh." Jungkook took the clothes and gave the woman a smile. "Thank you."

"It is no problem, sir! Have a good day!" She said with a big smile and turned on her heel, walking away.

Jungkook watched her for a few seconds before looking down at the clothes and walking back into the room, closing the door with his foot.

"He even took care of my clothes?" He said quietly and tilted his head to the side in just total shock.

Placing the clothes on the bed, he decided to take a shower. Walking into the bathroom, he noticed a slight purple mark on him and his eyes widened.

"Shit! Did he mark me?!" He got close to the mirror and groaned. Well, luckily, it was a very tiny mark and it could be easily mistaken as an acne scar.

He stood there staring it at some more before he sighed and turned on the shower.

Entering the hotel lobby, he returned the key card to the female receptionist who happen to be smirking at him and Jungkook couldn't help but look at her with a weird expression.

Not asking any questions, he hurried out of the hotel and took a deep breath of fresh air that was much needed. He looked up at the 8 story hotel and gave his neck a rub before he found a train station and made his way home.

He walked up those creaky stairs and took a deep breath in and out before he opened the metal screen door and unlocked the front door, walking in.

"Jungkook? What are you doing home this early?" Ji-yoon said as she was just getting ready to leave for work.

"Oh, uh. They let me go home since I worked all night." He lied but the woman before him believed it since it wasn't the first time he had to stay all night at his old company before.

"Oh. You must be really tired. Also, about the money thing-"

"I got a promotion at work." He interrupted her.

She paused and blinked, looking at him. "What? Really?!" Ji-yoon smiled widely and hugged him. "This is huge, Jungkook! You've been wanting that promotion for the longest time!"

Jungkook faked a smile and laugh. He hugged her back. "I also got paid extra this time. We can get back on track with our bills." He told her and it was like she was almost turned on by it.

"Oh, I would totally celebrate it with you if I didn't have work right now." She whined and sighed. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the door.

"I'll see you tonight then!" She said then left the apartment, closing the door behind him.

Yeah. See you tonight, babe...

~