twenty four.

Bora Knows

Taehyung stared at Bora with slightly wide eyes in silence then looked away, laughing awkwardly.

"Of course not, Bora. Your dad is straight and so am I-"

"I saw you guys."

Taehyung looked at her again in shock before clearing his throat. "What are you talking about?"

"Back on my birthday, I saw you and my dad kissing each other. I thought maybe it was a one time thing but then I saw you guys again that one night."

Taehyung didn't say anything.

"Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to be a creeper!" She said quickly. "I saw you guys make out then well... then my dad touched you... in those areas." She mumbled, feeling a bit shy now.

Taehyung gulped and looked down, his hand touching his bump that was hidden under his oversized sweater. "Then... you must know about-"

"I don't really care if you're sleeping with my dad. To be honest, he seems to be alot happier now." Bora spoke over hin. She didn't seem to notice what Taehyung was saying.

He blinked and looked back up at her.

"For the last couple of years, my parents had been fighting like crazy. There was times when one of them wouldn't come home for days or weeks. They don't get along at all so I'm used to my dad being depressed all the time... I was really worried." She sighed.

"But suddenly, things have changed? My dad is more willing to do things. He smiles more, laughs more. He even started to sing and cook again!" She chuckled, getting a bit emotional.

"I finally got my dad back again!"

"And I think it's all because of you, Mr. Kim." She said then quickly grabbed Taehyung's hands, holding them tightly. Bora looked him right in the eyes.

"Please don't leave my dad. He can be a hardhead and an idiot sometimes but... I think he really likes you, Mr. Kim." She said honestly and Taehyung stuttered. He didn't know what to say.

He was confused and wasn't sure on how to feel. Jungkook likes him? Have they even had enough time together for him to have feelings? Does he even like Jungkook himself?

Seeing those huge sparkling eyes burn holes into his face, he just nodded in response and the young girl smiled happily.

"I really like you too, Mr. Kim. I hope we get to hang out more." She giggled and clapped her hands playfully then she realised. "Ah! Please don't tell my dad that I know!" She pleaded, grabbing his hands again.

"I-I won't."

"You promise?"

"Y-yeah, of course. I promise."

"Promise what?" A certain voice appeared behind them and Bora gasped. "Ah, mom? What are you doing here?" She said, standing up out of her seat. Taehyung looked up, feeling a bit nervous.

I hope she didn't hear us...

Jiyoon looked at her daughter with a raised brow in suspicion then looked over to see Taehyung, her face suddenly brightening up. "Ah, Mr. Kim!" She smiled and took the seat next to him at the table. "What are you guys doing here?"