two.

Career Problems

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring on his phone, groaning softly when he sat up due to back pain.

Ji-yoon was still mad at Jungkook so she forced him to sleep on the couch and boy was it extremely uncomfortable to sleep on.

Jungkook knew he needed to get a new one since this one was pretty old and worn down. Just another thing on the never ending list of problems.

He heard soft pitter patters of tiny feet running across the floor in the hallway and muffled arguing between two people. His children was probably fighting over the bathroom again.

"Bora! Let your little brother use the bathroom." Jungkook called out, his voice raspier than normal.

"I was in here first, dad!" The girl responded with a hint of attitude. "I just need to pee!" Beomsoo whined with his hand on his bladder. For a 13 year old, the boy acted much like a 10 year old.

"Let your brother pee. If he pees himself, you're gonna be the one to do his laundry!" Jungkook said, checking his phone out for any missed messages or calls.

"Ugh!" Bora groaned and let her brother into the bathroom. "You're always against me, dad!" She complained, walking into her bedroom and slamming the door. This also woke Ji-yoon up and caused her to yell at Bora. "Don't slam the doors!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

She's just like her mother.

Jungkook thought to himself as he rubbed his face. He stood up and walked into their bedroom, seeing his wife begrudgingly sitting up on the bed. She looked at Jungkook and groaned. "You look like shit." She commented on his appearance.

"It's because I had to sleep on the couch." Jungkook said back, pulling out the clothes he needed to change into.

Ji-yoon gave him a look and stood up from the bed, walking out of the bedroom. She closed the door and Jungkook sighed, going into their own bathroom and getting ready for the day.

Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen and saw his family sitting at the table. He gave them a smile and started to slip his shoes on. "Aren't you going to eat with us, dad?" Beomsoo asked.

Jungkook looked at his son's sad face. "Sorry, Beom. Dad has to leave early for work today." He said, giving a wave as he opened the door. "Bye, everyone." He said but he only received an answer from his son.

During work, Jungkook was super busy, scanning physical papers onto the computer. He hated doing this part of his job because sometimes the scanner would stop working and it would back him up.

While waiting for each paper to scan, he sighed heavily. "Oh, you're on scanning duty, too, huh?" He looked over to the side to see a young and thin white woman leaning against the cabinets talking to him in English. This was Sarah and she was someone he often talked to. He gave a tight lined smile.

"Yes. Luckily, this thing hasn't broke down on me yet." He responded with a soft Korean accent. Even though he's been living in the US for almost 10 years, he still wasn't too confident in English so his words would sometimes slur together but most of his coworkers were able to understand him.