Forty nine. (END)

TW: sexual harassment, abuse, death.

Taehyung and Jaehyun looked at Woosik as he entered. The man smiled at them and walked to his desk, sitting on the edge of it in front of Taehyung.

"You look lovely like this, Taehyung. Too bad we had to meet like this but you're a difficult man to meet."

Taehyung crooked his lip and looked away.

"What do you want from me?"

"Isn't that obvious, Tiger? We had a contract. You owe me."

"That contract is invalid. I don't owe shit to you."

"You think I care? Don't be so hostile."

"Why can't you just leave us alone?" Taehyung said with a frustrated voice and Woosik laughed. He actually laughed then got into Taehyung's face, leaning down and forcing the younger to tuck his chin into chest.

Woosik's grip was tight on the top of the chair and the look in his eyes were crazy.

"Why can't you understand me, Tiger?" He tilted his head and frowned.

"Something that has belonged to me since I was a child has been stolen and taken away from me. Wouldn't you be angry too?" Woosik said and Taehyung scoffed.

"I never fucking belonged to you, Woosik."

"Yes, you fucking do! You're mine, Kim Taehyung!" Woosik's breathing hardened and his face turned twisted, angry, merciless.

"Why do you refuse your fucking fate?! You are meant to have my children and marry me. Why can't you understand, you stupid fucking whore-!"

Woosik's words were cut off when Taehyung spat in his face. Woosik pulled back and scoffed, starting to see red.

Suddenly, a hand went across Taehyung's face with a loud slap! And a groan came from the hit boy.

"I wanted to be nice to you, Taehyung. I wanted to be the best husband and father. Why did you make me hit you, Taehyung? Why would you do that?"

Woosik cried and moved back. He was now pacing back and forth with his head in his hands. Taehyung watched while gulping and happened to glance over at Jaehyun, who was looking at him as well now.

"Jaehyun. Leave."

The other male stared at the two but he didn't move a muscle.

"I said fucking leave, dumbass." Woosik yelled at him and the man looked away before walking towards the door.

Woosik, assuming they were now alone by the sound of a door closing, looked back down at Taehyung.

He rushed over to him now and grabbed him by the hair, forcing him close to him now. Their lips met in such a harsh manner but Taehyung bit down onto his lip, causing it to bust open and bleed.

Woosik growled as he touched his bottom lip and saw blood. He grabbed Taehyung by the collar and forced him onto the desk. Taehyung threw his hands onto Woosik now, the cuffs he was pretending that was on his wrist went flying somewhere else.

Woosik grabbed Taehyung's hands and forced them onto the desk.

"I have no choice but to do this now, Taehyung."

"Fuck you! Don't touch me!" Taehyung kicked at him.

"I'll make it quick only if you fucking behave."

He said to him, grabbing at his clothes but before Woosik could do what he wanted to do, the door slammed open.

Jungkook rushed to the address he was given. He pulled to the front of the house in Jimin's car and immediately got in, getting soaked by the rain.