forty two.

hi babies

🥰🥰🥰 how are you? I missed you. I finally updated 🥺❤

Are you guys still here? Hehehe

Have funnnnn~

(Oh and don't forget to vote!)

The Bunny, The Tiger, And The Fallen Peach Tree

Part 1

Jungkook raised a brow at Taehyung's question. He then couldn't help himself.

"We're humans, Taehyung." The older answered with a sly chuckle but when Taehyung's expression didn't falter to his stupid humor, he cleared his throat.

"What do you mean?"

The smaller looked down at his feet then back up at him, feeling some awkwardness in his own words. "We've been in this state in our relationship for some time now. It's been a year, Jungkook. Isn't it time we establish... what our relationship really is?" He rephrased nervously.

Jungkook tilted his head and downcasted his eyes in aversion of the other's gaze.

"Taehyung, we should talk about this some other time."

"Some other time?" Taehyung scoffed lightly then he looked to the side. He really didn't want to argue about it but it was a bit frustrating to him. "I don't want to pressure you into it but like I said.. it's been a year and it's been on my mind like crazy."

He turned to Jungkook again and his fingertips reached out to brush against Jungkook's hand like a whisper in the wind.

"We love each other right?"

He asked, looking up at Jungkook with eyes that the starry night reflected in them. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with parted lips as he felt himself getting lost in those tears.

"Yes, of course. I love you. So much."

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and pressed his palm against his chest so that the younger could feel his heart beat.

"Just looking at you makes my heart like this."

Taehyung blushed softly and stared at his hand as he felt every single heart beat. Every thump.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you. I just... I need you to wait a bit longer." Jungkook chewed on his bottom lip. "All good things come to those who wait, baby. Just wait and see. I have something planned."

Taehyung batted his eyelashes to get rid of the tears in his eyes and looked at him in confusion. "Wait? Wait for what?"

Jungkook hummed and smirked and rubbed the back of his head as he averted his eyes. Not wanting to say, he just looked back at Taehyung and reached his hands out. He entangled his hands into the other's hair and pulled his head towards him.

Their lips met in a slow and passionate kiss and Taehyung looked at Jungkook before his eyes slowly closed and moved his lips back along with his. Jungkook smiled against him and closed his eyes as well, letting their love reach other.