twenty five

Well.... this chapter. 🙃

you guys wanted drama and more drama and heavy angst and more angst so I have fulfilled your requests. Hope you enjoy :)

Love you guys 💜✨ don't forget to vote!

TW: some violence; short chapter.

The Danger of The Truth part 1

Almost a week later...

"Kookie, you're still coming over today, right? I ran out of Tylenol and my back is killing me. Could you get me some?" Taehyung whined while on the phone with Jungkook who was on his way to the store after work.

"Yeah, no problem, Taehyung. You should've told me last time if you were low on Tylenol. I should be there in an hour or two."

Taehyung slightly smiled. "I forgot. You know how easily forgetful I am now." He was walking down the stairs when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Is there someone at your door?"

"I'm sure it's Jimin. He was supposed to come over and help me with laundry today. I gotta go, Jungkook. See you!" He said happily as he hung up the phone. He hasn't seen Jimin in a few days so he was excited to see his bestfriend again.

The doorbell rang again and Taehyung hurried over. "Jimin, you don't have to spam the doorbell. You know how slow I am-"

Taehyung stopped mid sentence when he saw a woman standing in his doorway. His eyebrows knitted together.

"Jiyoon?"

The woman smiled wide and held out a pan. "Hi, Taehyung!" She said a little loudly. Taehyung gulped. "How did you find my apartment?"

Jiyoon looked at Taehyung for awhile before chuckling. "Jungkook told me, of course!" She said then nudged the pan towards him. "I made brownies to apologise for my behavior at the mall. May I come in?"

Taehyung hesitated at first but he then nodded and took the pan, moving out of the way for her to come in. "Thank you!" She said, removing her shoes as she came in.

"Wow! This is such a nice place you live in, Taehyung. Perfect for a family, don't you think?" She said, looking around at the large penthouse then at the view outside. "And you have such an excellent view of the city. I'm so jealous."

Taehyung kept his distance from her as he put the pan on the kitchen counter. When she mentioned family, he felt even more nervous all the sudden.

Why would she say that?

She noticed Taehyung staying far from her so she made her way over to him. "Try a brownie. Did you know that I graduated from a cooking school? My brownies were always winners."

Taehyung nodded. "I see but-"

"Oh do you not forgive me? I understand." She pouted and Taehyung gulped again. "No, it's okay. I'll try it ok?" He told her and she smiled, watching as Taehyung hesitated then grabbed a piece of the cut brownie.

He stared down at the brownie then slowly ate the small piece. Jiyoon smiled even wider. "So? How is it?"

It was chewy, good. It had fudge in the middle. It tasted like any other brownie... wait what is that one taste?

He shook his head and put the rest of the brownie down. "It's good. You did a good job." He chuckled awkwardly.

She seemed to be happy with that.

"Taehyung, can I ask you a question?"

Taehyung looked at her with a raised brow. She scratched her cheek. "It's no big deal but can I ask what is your relationship with my husband? He seems to come here alot."

"Oh, uh. We're just really close friends."

"Is that so? You're not lying to me right, Taehyung?" She said almost threateningly. "You wouldn't do that, right?"

Taehyung went to speak but suddenly, he felt some pain in his stomach. He gasped softly and grabbed his stomach. He felt light in his head and was breathing heavily.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Taehyung panted, looking up at her as he was bent slightly over. "Fuck....!" He cursed in pain.

"Oh nothing. They were just some brownies I bought fron a guy in an alleyway." She said as if Taehyung wasn't in a bunch of pain right in front of her. "They shouldn't hurt you unless..." She paused then looked down at Taehyung's stomach. "One was pregnant."

Taehyung widened his eyes at her. "You're fucking crazy, Jiyoon!" Taehyung tried to ignore the pain as much as possible to pull his phone out of his shorts pocket and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Me? Crazy? Please, don't flatter me. I'm just trying to make things right. You're the crazy one here. A pregnant man? How fucking weird."

Taehyung looked at her and moved away, trying to get to the front door but she got in his way. She knocked him down. "Now, I can save you but you have to tell me something."

Taehyung groaned and looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Is that horrendous thing Jungkook's?" She asked with disgust in her face and when Taehyung didn't answer, she scoffed and kicked him but he quickly protected his stomach.

"You stupid fucking whore. How dare you fuck someone else's husband then have the audacity to get pregnant?!"

Taehyung got kicked a few more times by her. He wanted to get up and fight back by punching her fucking face in but fuck! He was in so much pain. He could barely even look up at her.

Jungkook heard his phone ring while he was in the middle of checking out. He saw that it was Taehyung again and smiled. "Hey, Tae. I am almost done. I'll be there soon-"

"A pregnant man? How fucking weird."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he called for Taehyung's name but there was no answer except for a few cries. He left the line and quickly hurried out of the store.

He knew that was Jiyoon's voice. What the fuck was Jiyoon doing there?! He thought to himself as he dialed another number.

"The fuck you want?"

"Jimin shut up, listen. Are you at Taehyung's?"

"I'm entering his apartment building right now, why?"

"I need you to hurry. Hurry!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I think hes in danger!" Jungkook yelled worriedly before hanging up and grabbing a taxi. Luckily he was only a few mins away.

Jimin stared down at the phone in confusion but he shook his head and hurried his way to Taehyung's apartment.

When he got off the elevator, he ran to Taehyung's door and quickly banged on it. When he heard voices in there, he decided not to wait and put in the door lock code. He entered the apartment and saw a woman standing there.

"Taehyung!"

~

I don't know. What do you guys think?