three.

Love Problems

Jungkook was on the subway train home. He kept processing the whole day in his mind over and over that it started to give him a headache.

He groaned and looked up at the flipper that changed everytime they passed a major station. Each stop was getting closer and closer to where he needed to get off and he was dreading the idea of it.

Eventually, the station he needed to get off at arrived but he didn't move. Why wasn't he leaving? Suddenly, the doors started to close and Jungkook lunged for the door but it was already shut.

Feeling the train move, he groaned and sat back down. He leaned his head back and sighed, putting his arm over his face. "Idiot. Why didn't you get off? Make sure to get off at the next station."

Jungkook ended up missing the next station and the station after that until he finally got off when it had gotten too far away. They were already on the other side of town.

Jungkook looked at the map and rubbed the back of his head with a sigh. He walked out of the station and saw a small bar nearby called Cloudy 9 Bar.

Upon entering, he could see the bar was a bit empty which was strange considering how late it was. Jungkook sat down at the bar and asked the bartender for an Old Fashioned.

While waiting, he looked around at the place. It had a white, blue, and grey theme. The bar countertop was line with blue neon lights and the the walls were brick that was painted a deep blue. The music was chill, playing the latest pop songs. Behind him were tufted grey couches and ottomens.

"Here ya go sir!" The bartender said with a smile as she handed him the glass. Jungkook nodded with a smile and was about to take a sip when his cellphone went off. He looked at the caller name and groaned.

"Yes, Ji-yoon?"

"Why aren't you home yet?"

"I'm still at the office, babe."

"Doesn't sound like you're at the office. What is that music?"

"That's just Sarah. She loves playing music regardless of how late it is."

Ji-yoon paused before responding.

"Fine. Don't stay up too late."

The call ended just like that and Jungkook sighed.

He tossed his phone onto the countertop and took a long sip of the alcohol he was given.

"Did you have a long night, sir?"

"Yeah." Jungkook responded but then he realised that the person was speaking to him in Korean and it caught his attention.

He looked to his side and saw a young man who he swore couldn't be any older than 18 standing beside him. "You're Korean?" He asked and the boy nodded.

Koreans weren't very common in the small town he lived in so to have one that was as handsome as him come up to him was definitely a surprise.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." The boy spoke. "What's your name?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at him for awhile before looking away, bringing his glass up to his lips. "Jeon Jungkook.." He mumbled before taking a sip.

The boy gave a long and attractive smile as if his response pleased him. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and gave Jungkook a one look over before leaning against the counter. He ran a hand through his grey blonde curls and rubbed his red stained lips together.

"Why are you here all alone, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, running a slender finger across Jungkook's forearm in a slow and circular manner.

Jungkook's eyes moved down to his hand then back at Taehyung. "Long day." He said with a sigh.

Taehyung pouted his lips and tilted his head to the side. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Jungkook didn't respond instead he just finished off his drink and requested for another one.

Instead of being turned off by the silence, Taehyung found himself drawn more to Jungkook. "Was it your wife that was on the phone earlier?" He asked.

"How did you know?" He asked. "You lied saying you were at the office." He answered. "I see." Jungkook nodded slowly.

The bartender soon gave him another glass of old fashioned. "You look stressed out. You sure you don't wanna tell me?"

Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung. Fuck it. It's not like I'm going to see him ever again.

"My kids hate me and my wife is threatening to divorce me and I just lost my job today. I can't pay the bills or for my daughter's dance lessons due to the lack of money but here I am wasting that little money I have on a drink that doesn't even taste that great."

Taehyung nodded and tapped his chin slowly in a rhythmic manner. "So how much money do you need?"

Jungkook raised a brow at such a question but answered nonetheless. "Realistically, with how far behind on bills and debt I am in, it's atleast a couple thousand."

"Is that all?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can help you out."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung who stared back with a flirtatious expression. He stepped closer and placed his lips near the man's ear. "I can give you anything you want."

Jungkook blinked rapidly but he felt like he was paralyzed again. Taehyung took this opportunity to place his hand on Jungkook's thigh, squeezing it slightly.

Taehyung was a bit surprised by the amount of muscle he could feel there and honestly it was such a turn on.

"What are you suggesting" Jungkook said with his curiosity picqued. Damn, this was so hot. It was so tempting.

Taehyung's breathy chuckle tickled Jungkook's ear and fuck if that didn't give him a twitch in the lower area...

"Why don't I show you? I'm very, very generous, Jungkook."

And that did it for him. He was on edge since he was rejected by his wife last night (and the last couple of nights before that) and he was about to snap. He took the rest of his drink in one shot.

"Fuck it."

~

a/n: 👀👀👀👀 Oh dang

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Maybe even add to your lists? 🥺💜