thirty eight.

Hi cuties,

I am finally back with another update. 😬 Sorry for not updating for like two months 🤦🏼‍♀️ this is kinda like a filler chapter kinda not idk

Hope you guys are still enjoying this story!

And as always, don't forget to vote!

The Way To Escape

"You look very handsome, Taehyung. As always."

A woman spoke into his ear as a pair of manicured and slightly wrinkled hands laid a gorgeous silver necklace around him.

Taehyung looked up into the mirror and smiled at the woman. "Thank you." He responded softly. The elder woman smiled back then there was a soft knock on the door. They both looked over their shoulders.

"Ah, be right back."

The woman said and hurried over to answer the door. Taehyung watched then looked back at himself. His reflection was blurry and his head felt fuzzy. He shook his head but it didn't help.

He just kept his head low. 

"Taehyung!" That same elderly woman called for him and he quickly looked back over his shoulder. "Come here, dear. Your husband is home!"

Taehyung felt this surge of excitement and quickly stood up from the wooden vanity. His feet felt heavy but he didn't let that stop him. He left the bedroom and went downstairs to see the back of a man standing there and he smiled wide as he recognized it right away.

He wrapped his arms around the man and smiled wide. "You're home." He said happily but then that smile soon dropped.

"Yes, I am, my dear wife."

That wasn't the voice he was expecting. He quickly looked up and saw Woosik's face and pushed away—

"Hah!" Taehyung woke up suddenly and  sat up. He panted quietly as he felt his heart race. His eyes looked around the somewhat dark room until they finally landed on a sleeping body next to him.

Taehyung was relieved to see Jungkook instead.

He sighed silently and closed his eyes as he rubbed his forehead with the bottom of his palm. He pulled his knees up to his chest. Taehyung hated those kind of dreams.

He'd been having alot of those lately and it made him uneasy.

Taehyung grabbed his phone off the nightstand and looked at the time. It was a bit early in the morning where the sun hasn't even come up past the buildings all the way. He decided to text Jimin anyways.

Me: Hey, Jimin. You work for a lawyer right?

Taehyung, who hadn't expected a text back right away, went to place his phone back down onto the nightstand when it suddenly dinged. He looked over to see a response. The male scoffed.

He should've known that Jimin would be awake since the boy was practically an early bird. Taehyung checked to see what he said.

Jimin: yeah, Kim Namjoon! The best lawyer in the whole city. He can literally win any case. I swear. Great guy.

Me: You mean the guy who is infatuated with you? Seems you're infatuated with him too lol