four. M

( I haven't written actual smut in years but I'm doing it for y'all nasty people.)

Some Problems Can Be Solved In The Bedroom.

"A room please." Taehyung said to the lady working the front desk of a rather exquisite hotel. The woman looked at Taehyung with a smile as if she knew him.

Jungkook saw they were having a conversation and Taehyung even turned to look at Jungkook, pointing a finger in his direction before turning back around. He stood further away with his hands in his suit pockets and he looked around the lobby area.

He heard Taehyung say goodbye and walk up to Jungkook in a smooth and attractive gait. Giving that flirtatious smile again, Taehyung guided Jungkook upstairs to the top floor (which was 8 stories high). The hallway was long but the outside wall was all windows so you could see the gorgeous night view of the small city skyline.

Jungkook kept silent but Taehyung would say a few things here and there, talking about how lovely the view is or how cold the night was. Just little things.

They came upon the last room. A white door with '815' in shiny gold plated numbers. Taehyung took the room key and scanned it across the lock, unlocking the door.

And to Jungkook, that was the most nerve-wracking moment he's ever had.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder up at Jungkook who kept an expressionless face before opening the door and walking into the cold, dark room.

The only light that was on in the room was the light bar that laid behind the wooden bed frame that gave the room a dim but warm glow. The room was small but it was still something elegant and definitely something Jungkook couldn't ever afford.

Taehyung went to go turn on the bedside table lamp but Jungkook stopped him. "Keep it off." He said.

The silver haired boy pulled his hand away from the lamp and nodded. "Yes, sir." Taehyung walked back over towards Jungkook. "I'm going to go wash up... Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" He said with a low voice, running his finger just oh so lightly across Jungkook's shoulder as he walked past.

Jungkook only gave the male a slight turn of the head, hearing the bathroom door close behind him and soon after, the shower running.

Jungkook relaxed a bit and looked around the dark room. He took his shoes off before he walked over to the window, looking at the sky view before sitting down on the end of the fluffy white bed.

Am I really about to do this?

He thought to himself as he ran a hand through his black hair, messing it up some and causing it to be more ruffled. He suddenly felt like he was being suffocated by his tie so he loosened it and took it off.

He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling in silence. He was so nervous. As if this was his first time.

Well, it is. With a guy anyways.

I'm not gay.. well maybe. I never had the experience to know that.

Why was he so willing to do this?

Am I really that needy for sex?

Ji-yoon hasn't let him touch her intimately in weeks, almost a month now.