nine.

One and Two

Jungkook woke up once again to a empty hotel bed and an empty room. Once he was awake, he sat up and stretched his arms up with a soft groan.

He looked down at the nightstand to see an envelope that rested underneath his cellphone. He grabbed his phone first and looked at his notifications. There was a few messages from Taehyung.

Taehyung:

Good morning, Mr. Jeon! I hope you slept well.

Taehyung:

Since I really enjoyed last night, I've given you a large reward. It isn't big like last time but that is because I wanted to take care of your bills and some debt but I still hope you enjoy it!

Taehyung:

Talk to you soon❤️

Jungkook found the messages cute somehow and he couldn't help but chuckle.

Me:

Good morning, Mr. Kim. Thank you.

He then put the phone down and looked into the envelope to find a large sum of cash. It was still alot just for a simple night.

Well, it was far from simple.

Jungkook stood up and went to the bathroom. He then saw a note on the closet door and he read it.

I hung your clothes up for you. They weren't dirty so there was no need to have them cleaned. Have a good day! ♡

Jungkook smiled at the note then went further into the bathroom to take a shower and start his day.

When Jungkook arrived to the lobby, he went to the front desk to return the keycard and noticed the woman working there was the same as last time. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon." She spoke with a soft voice but it was laced with a smirking tone behind it. Like she knew something.

"Oh, uh. Good morning. How do you know my name?"

"Mr. Kim told all of us to treat you with the utmost service since you are a very important guest of his. Learning the names of special guests is basic, yes?" The blonde said with a smile.

Jungkook nodded slowly. "I see. Well, have a good day..." He looked down at her name tag then back at her. "Emma."

Emma nodded. "You too, Mr. Jeon. Please come again." She said with a slight bow of the head and Jungkook did the same before walking to the door.

The doorman smiled at Jungkook. "Have a nice day, Mr. Jeon." The man said with a large smile and Jungkook did the same back once again before he finally left the hotel.

Once he walked away, he stopped to look up at the hotel in amazement. He's never been treated in such a way before. The employees surely made him feel like he was someone important and it was all thanks to Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook finally returned to his apartment about an hour later and saw his wife was still home. "Ji-yoon? What's wrong?" He asked when he saw her depressed face. "Oh, Jungkook. You're home." She said, standing up from the couch to greet her husband.

"You've been crying, haven't you?" He asked her and she sighed. "Right when things were going well for us, my company decided to let me go." She told him and Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But you're the best at your job. Why would they let you go?"

"They wouldn't tell me. It was just over the phone." Ji-yoon just sighed and sat back down on the couch. "Good thing for your promotion, huh? We definitely wouldn't be able to live here if it wasn't for it."

Jungkook felt guilty surge through him but he didn't let it show. He nodded, "Yeah, thank god."

"Did you get drunk last night and spend the night at your coworker's place?" She asked him and Jungkook nodded. "So drunk, Jiyoon. They wouldn't let me go." He made something up.

"Mm, then go take a shower and come cuddle with your wife because she needs some love." Ji-yoon pouted playfully and Jungkook rolled his eyes at her before smiling. "I'll be back soon."

Jungkook went into their bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror when he was shirtless. Taehyung marked him once again but luckily it was out of sight. "Why does he get so possessive?" He mumbled then changed into a pair of comfy clothes before returning to his wife.

As soon as Jungkook sat down, Jiyoon snuggled up against her husband and smelled him. "You smell good, baby." She commented and Jungkook nodded with a smile. They watched TV together for awhile before she sat back up.

"You know that our anniversary is next week, right?" She told him and Jungkook looked at her. "Of course, baby." He responded.

No, he didn't.

She smiled. "I was wondering if we could go out to eat at that one restaurant I've always wanted to try."

"The overly expensive one?" Jungkook said with a raised brow and Ji-yoon nervously nodded before she stared at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please, baby?"

Jungkook sighed and gave in. "Fine, fine. I'll treat you out to that place." and that comment seemed to have made his wife really happy since she had a wide grin and was cheering quietly.

"Beomsoo and Bora won't be home that night either." She said, trying to be seductive but it just looked awkward. "If you know what I mean." She ran a finger down his chest and he felt disgusted but he played along with a smirk.

"Okay, babe."

~

Crappy update sorry