twenty nine.

Hi baby bears.  

Don't forget to vote! Hehe 👁️👄👁️

Also don't forget to put your vote a or b on the poll. Remember to choose wisely since this will affect Taekook's future.

💜

~

All Pent Up

It had been a few days since these two had seen Nara and exchanged a kiss. Everything seemed to have been fine but suddenly Taehyung has been rather clingy to Jungkook and when Jungkook would move away or go to do something, it seemed to have irritated him so much.

He even started complaining about the simplest things. Stuff that he didn't even care about before.

Jimin came over for the day to spend time with Taehyung and even some time with the kids. They have grown on him so he gets happy to see them.

Vmin was hanging out in the kitchen, playing around when Jungkook had just came downstairs fresh out of the shower. He was shirtless and his skin glowed a nice red from the hot water.

Taehyung noticed right away, stopping in the middle of their conversation to stare at Jungkook. He bit his bottom lip then shook his head, looking away.

"Oh, you're still here." Jungkook said flatly and Jimin fake laughed. "Haha. You're so funny." He crossed his arms. The oldest rolled his eyes and went to go into the fridge when Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"Go put a shirt on." He told him, sounding irritated.

Jungkook looked up at him. "We're all guys here." He said, wiping the water droplets off his face with the towel wrapped around his neck.

He looked at Jungkook, his eyes lowering down to his chest before quickly looking away again. "Jimin is a guest." He said.

"Taehyung. It's fine. He's literally seen me half naked." Jimin shrugged and this just seemed to have bothered Taehyung more.

I don't care. I don't want you to see him like that.

Is what Taehyung wanted to say but he didn't. "Just put on a shirt." He said alittle bit more demanding. Jungkook looked at Taehyung then scoffed lightly. "Fine."

Taehyung watched as Jungkook mumbled to himself as he went back upstairs to change.

Jimin had noticed the way Taehyung was looking at him then came up with a conclusion.

  "Tae, are you sexually frustrated?"

Taehyung choked on his water he had grabbed, coughing a bit as he wiped his mouth clean with the back of his hand. "W-What?"

Jimin rolled his eyes alittle, leaning back against the counter with his arms crossed. "You heard me. When's the last time macho man up there gave you a good ass fucking?"

Taehyung gasped, looking around quickly. Luckily, none of the children were around. The younger then gave a scowl at him. "Jimin, shut up. Don't say that kind of stuff."

"Oh, nobody's gonna hear me. Seriously though, when was the last time y'all slept together?" Jimin asked out of genuine curiosity.