forty.

HI IM BACK IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. 🥲 Looks like apologizing each chapter is my signature thing now huh LOL

How have you guys been? Hopefully everything is good!

Love you guys

Also don't forget to vote! :D

-R

~

Grandma

Taehyung was sitting at the table looking through some emails on his tablet when Jungkook came home with a tired expression and a groan. This caused the younger to look over at him.

"Long day?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I need a vacation so bad. I should just call in sick, book a hotel far away, and sleep all day in peace!" He complained as he took his shoes off and went over to Taehyung. "What are you doing? How was your day? Exciting? Boring? Sad? Happy? Tell me."

"Pretty much the same. I took care of that whole arranged marriage thing by the way."

Jungkook blinked in surprise. "What? How? Did you kick their asses? You should've invited me!"

Taehyung smirked and shook his head. "I hired the best lawyer in existence and we made the choi family eat shit with our intelligence!" He said cockily and Jungkook smiled, placing a kiss against Taehyung's cheek.

"That's my bad ass baby. I am so glad it's taken care of. Never knew they still did arranged marriages these days. I was planning on just kidnapping them, taking them to a hotel, and making them suffer for making you cry."

Taehyung blushed then shook his head then his eyes widened as he remembered.

"Ah! Speaking of hotels, I need to book a rental home or something soon." Taehyung told Jungkook who just gave him a confused expression. "For what?" Jungkook asked while putting his stuff down on the table next to Taehyung. The younger chewed on his cheek a bit hesitant to say but he knew better than anybody that he wasn't very good at lying. "Well you see, uh, well..." Taehyung swallowed his spit. "My mother is coming."

Jungkook blinked. "And why do you need to rent a place? She can just stay here."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he laughed awkwardly, shaking his head. "You don't understand. My mother is... I haven't told her a single thing." He admitted and Jungkook was taken back. "You went almost a whole year without telling your mother about your pregnancy? Wh- I-"

"It was pretty difficult, believe me. There was times I thought she found out."

"Why haven't you told her?"

Taehyung chewed on his cheek and looked around awkwardly. "My mother likes perfection. I was afraid if she found out I accidentally got pregnant, she would beat my ass. Please. She's so scary." He shivered at the thought.

Jungkook nodded in silence and rubbed his chin for awhile before looking back at him. "Let's just tell her."

"Wh-"

"I mean I'll be here with you the whole time and I've heard the way she talks to you on the phone. I think everything will be okay so why not? It is best to just get it over with after all."