A/N

Hello everyone!

I would just like to say that I'm not very experienced in writing and I will definitely make mistakes throughout this book. I don't know a lot about cultures but I have been reading a lot of Chinese novels which are very interesting. 

My book is inspired by some of those that I have read and I'm 99% sure that there will be some cliche plot in my book as well.

If I have offended anyone then please forgive me and if I've made an error in the way I've written then please feel free to correct me on that.

Some more news. Not all of my arcs will involve romance. My MC might not end up with anyone, rather she might help get the main characters together. 

There will also be some gore and mature scenes at some point but I'll give a warning for both of these matters.

I have around 9 arcs planned for this book and more may be added in the future. I'm planning to have 15 chapters for each but it's not definite.

Also, my character won't always be the villainess. I know, I know the title is called The Tired Villainess but, it doesn't mean that the villainess is the only evil one. There are also minor characters that don't do much in the plot apart from showing us that the protagonists have many admirers. 

There is one more thing, most of the time the story focuses on the female and her journey because she is the MC but, there are also stories that have a male as the MC. 

My MC might also be sent to those worlds to help the male MC in his purpose rather than not dying, protecting the original hosts family, etc.

...

I hope you won't regret giving this book a try!

Enjoy!