Alena Wilson - 2.7

Sebastian watched from above as Alena and Archer hugged. He saw Alena smiling at her brother and became a bit jealous.

How does she smile so easily with him?

He realised that his thought was so absurd.

They're siblings, they're siblings, they're siblings.

The matches that Mia and Archer had were both separate, until they had to fight each other, in order to see who can challenge Finn.

Archer had already become one of the best fighters, according to the leaderboard. His fight with Mia, wasn't pretty. It was as is if all of Mia's built up frustration went into her punches.

Mia was just too quick for Archer. As she had him on the ground, Archer sighed and tapped out because he knew his abilities and understood that Mia was better than him.

After tapping out, Mia still didn't let go of her hold on Archer. It looked like she wanted to kill him. Alena looked at the ring and felt annoyed by Mia's attitude.

Mia turned and had an arrogant expression as she looked at Alena. Alena saw that Archer's breathing became quicker and her heart jumped again.

Mia was now looking up top to see her family and two men watching her, one being Sebastian. While Mia was looking up, Alena entered the ring and kicked her away from her brother.

Looking at her hands that were now empty, Mia glared at Alena.

"You broke the rules." Mia said.

"I'm pretty sure you did. My brother already tapped out and yet you still tried to kill him."

Mia was about to say something but the bell rung. It was time for the final match between Mia and Finn.

Everyone was already surprised that Mia made it this far, they would've cheered, if she had a good attitude. Both Finn and Mia were in the ring, eyeing each others movements. Mia had to say, Finn was a good fighter, but, she was better.

The two people were in a headlock before everyone became stunned at Mia's action. She pushed Finn away, releasing the hold on their heads and she slid across the floor grabbing his leg and pulling him down.

Mia made Finn go on his stomach and stretched his leg. She kept going and going and, Alena, who was watching, thought that Finn's leg would be broken soon if he doesn't tap out.

Finn struggled, but in the end, tapped out. The bell rung. Mia had become the best fighter. She looked around to everyone, enjoying the shocked look on their faces.

The people watching from above had a mixture of emotions, Mia's family was proud of her but became upset because she wasn't in their gang anymore. Sebastian was looking at Alena and Chris was staring at Mia.

When Mia was looking around, she saw Alena's unimpressed face and her anger surged.

"Hey, you! Why don't you come and fight me this time? Avenge your brother!" Mia tried getting Alena to fight with her. She wanted to show everyone that Alena just knew how to talk.

"I'm good." Alena said.

Everyone watching started chanting. Fight! Fight! Fight!

Alena sighed as she saw Sebastian look at her, indicating for her to go. She saw Archer looking at her expectantly and slapped his head.

"If I lose, it's your fault."

"You won't, sis." Archer encouraged her.

Alena jumped into the ring. Everyone cheered for her. Even though she was known to be cold, everyone knew that she was a caring and hardworking person who helped out members, and was like a parent for her brother and some others.

When Mia heard the cheering, her face dropped. But then, she smiled wickedly.

I'll show you, I'll show everyone that I'm better than you.

There was a referee who was usually never called up standing on the side. The clothes that Mia was wearing was some shorts and a sports bra. Her body was covered in a slight sheen of sweat and she had her hair in a ponytail.

Alena was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. She wasn't allowed to wear this for the fight, as she could be hiding things in her clothes.

"I'm not taking it off." Alena said directly to the referee.

There were microphones around the ring so everyone in the crowd could hear what they were saying.

"I'm sorry Miss Wilson, but, you have to or else you can't fight."

"Well then, that's great for me." Alena said as she tried walking out of the ring.

Sebastian scoffed at her weird humor and Archer laughed. Mia looked at Alena's back that was moving further away from her and shouted,

"What? Scared to show your body? It's alright, I won't judge."

Alena turned and looked at her.

"Alright then."

She came back and sat down on the chair that was provided in the corner. Mia went to the other side and started wiping her face with her towel and drank water.

Alena looked around at the crowd. She took a deep breath and pulled her hoodie off. Everyone that was behind Alena sucked in a breath.

Alena's back was covered in scars, lines that dragged across, all the way to the other side. They looked old but, they didn't fade away. This was the outcome of what happened when she was younger. She didn't know how to treat it and it turned into permanent scars.

Archer saw his sister's back and resisted the urge to start crying and go hug her. He's never seen what happened to his sister, she never let him know how much pain she went through, she always thought about him.

The people who were in front of Alena could see her very toned and slim body. They could see her nice abs that were glistening in the light.

When she had to be checked for weapons, Alena had to turn around. Sebastian saw her scars and was shocked. Chris, who was on the side couldn't help but remark,

"Damn, that is one brave woman."

Sebastian was still in thought looking at her back, before he realised where it came from. He sighed in slight worry and replied,

"She sure is."

...

I'm really going to try and finish the next chapter so that you guys can read it right after this one! Hope you enjoy!