Alena Wilson - 2.5

Alena watched as Mia started spinning around the pole. All the drunk people started cheering for her, motivating Mia to do more.

Sebastian and the group he was talking to heard the ruckus and looked through the tinted glass. They saw a girl who looked like she was about to strip.

Mia has been to this bar before, and she knows that the VIP section can clearly see what she's doing. So, she started to take off her top.

Alena sighed as she looked at Mia. She realised that she was the one that would get killed if she didn't stop the idiot on stage.

Alena took a huge swig of beer, making sure it was finished, before handing it back to Archer.

"Don't drink anything else."

Archer fake saluted to her, "Yes boss!"

Alena shook her head and smiled as she disappeared into the crowd that was watching Mia.

She made her way to the edge of the stage and jumped up. The guys watching all cheered when they saw her go up, thinking that Alena would also join.

The people in the VIP section started watching with more interest now, curious to see what happens. Sebastian saw Alena go on the stage and breathed a sigh of relief.

Alena heard the cheering from the crowd and turned to look at them. Everyone saw her deep eyes and became quiet. They felt a bit embarrassed when she looked at them for some reason.

Seeing that Mia didn't stop her show, Alena grabbed Mia's arm. She frowned when she felt how sweaty Mia was. Alena pulled Mia away from the pole and took her to the edge of the stage. She jumped down and waited for Mia to do so too.

Mia, who wasn't in her right mind, stomped her feet. Since she had massive heels, she was bound to fall. When she stomped, she lost balance and fell on the stage.

Alena sighed again as she pulled Mia down from the stage. Her body was was limp so Alena slapped her face lightly a few times to wake her up. When Mia didn't, Alena exhaled loudly before she threw Mia over her shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes. The crowd made a pathway for Alena holding Mia. They felt that this mysterious woman was scary.

Alena saw that Finn was by the VIP entrance, gesturing for her to come over with Mia. She listened and brought Mia to him.

"I'm never looking after her again."

Finn nodded, "I wouldn't want to either."

Alena handed Mia over to Finn, "But I guess you have to now."

Chuckling, Finn agreed and took Mia away.

'What goes on in that woman's head, Arlo?'

'I really don't know host.'

...

After a while, Sebastian and the group finally came out of the VIP section and shook hands before bidding farewell.

The leader of the group left and the others followed. Sebastian looked around and saw Alena. He walked towards her.

"Good job today." He said once he was in hearing distance.

Alena scoffed and replied, "Thank you, boss."

Archer, who was beside Alena, straightened up when he saw that his boss was here.

Sebastian and Alena raised a brow at Archer. Alena laughed at her brother and Sebastian smirked.

"How much did Mia drink tonight?" Sebastian asked.