Alena Wilson - 2.4

A few weeks passed, and now Mia and Sebastian are a bit more closer. Mia even moved into his apartment because apparently, the house is 'too noisy'.

May's arm is still recovering and the tournament is coming near. Alena knows that Mia is definitely going to participate.

Alena went with Archer to train one day, and she saw Mia and Sebastian training together.

Alena ignored it and told Archer to fight her. Archer also wanted to participate in the tournament so Alena wanted to make sure he was good.

Sebastian stopped training and looked at Alena, she was wearing sweatpants and a loose long sleeve. Alena didn't have a single drop of sweat on her. He turned to Mia and saw her toned body on display, with beads of sweat seductively rolling down her.

Mia was looking at Sebastian, trying to make him feel inferior, while Alena didn't even glance at him.

Mia started looking at Alena and Archer's match, curious to see how good they were. Alena wasn't attacking the whole time, she was only blocking her brother's moves.

"Alena, you're going to embarrass me in front of boss and that girl." Archer whispered to her so that the two watching couldn't hear.

Alena raised a brow and her cold expression became full of amusement. She told him that she's going to miss a step so that he has a chance to beat her.

Archer saw the miss in step and quickly pulled her leg and twisted it making her land on the floor. Alena chuckled and raised her hands up.

"You won."

Archer smiled at his sister's laugh. Alena turned to look at Mia and Sebastian. She saw Mia looking at her with ridicule and Sebastian looking at her with curiosity.

Mia might've not noticed but, Sebastian sure did. He saw that Alena seemed to hold back while fighting with her brother. It made him wonder how good she really was.

Sebastian became a bit surprised when she saw Alena laugh. Her whole face seemed to have lit up and she became even more beautiful than she already was.

...

There was a deal going on today. A lot of members of the Blood Horn were told to go to a club where this deal was taking place.

Finn came in during the day and selected a bunch of members who had to go. Mia was sitting there and when she didn't hear her name, she had a massive tantrum.

She went to Sebastian and complained to him about it. When she used to do this before it was alright. But recently, her condescending and spoiled little girl attitude started to annoy him.

While he was looking through the list he saw that neither Archer nor Alena were selected and they were skilled members who had been with him for years. Both of them didn't make a fuss.

In the end, he told Finn to put both Mia and the Wilson siblings in. When everyone was getting ready to leave, they saw Mia come into the room. Maybe she had some kind of plan to get Sebastian's attention, maybe she just wanted to have fun. When Mia came in everyone stopped talking.

She was wearing a short black dress which exposed her curves in all the right places. Her makeup enhanced her feline features making her look like a seductress. She swayed her hips as she walked in front of everyone and then stopped beside Sebastian.

Sebastian saw Mia and sighed. His eyes involuntarily went and looked at Alena and he saw her wearing a pair of jeans and a black blouse. She had tired looking eyes and which were more prominent due to her under eyes. Her lips were naturally downturned so it always looked like she was slightly frowning. Alena was talking to Archer about what they are going to do.