Alena Wilson - 2.6

The tournament was coming nearer, and everyone was training really hard. Mia was going all out, she needed to show everyone that she was the best fighter.

May was recovering from her injury and Archer started training with Sebastian. Alena was always there to see her brother.

There was one instance where Archer and Sebastian were sparring and Sebastian punched Archer a bit too hard.

Alena was watching and as soon as she saw that, she went to her brother. Sebastian stopped and looked at the siblings.

Alena looked at Archer worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine sis." Archer replied, wincing a bit.

"You're not fine Archer, let me see."

Archer wanted to say something in protest again but his sister glared at him warningly.

He sighed and pulled up his shirt, showing a bruise that was in the process of forming.

"That seems bad." Alena said.

"Hey, I got hurt too, why don't you check my injuries?" Sebastian said, grabbing his chest.

Alena rolled her eyes at him and Archer smiled. "Boss, please."

"Come on Archer, that's enough for today."

"Are you going to fight me then?" Sebastian asked.

"You can ask Mia, I'm sure she'll love to fight you."

"But I'd love to fight you." Sebastian replied.

"So that you can make it look like my death was an accident?"

"You wouldn't be alive if I didn't want you to be."

Alena fakely said, "I appreciate it boss."

"Anytime, Miss Wilson."

Alena started walking away with Archer, "So, we aren't fighting today?" Sebastian asked.

"I need to make sure that my brother is fine." Alena said as she nodded at him and walked through the hallway.

"It's just a bruise!" Sebastian shouted, making the sound echo in the hallway.

"You still hurt my brother!" Alena shouted back, which echoed into Sebastian's ears. He heard Archer's laugh after that.

You're lucky that Alena is your sister.

...

"Are you and boss dating?" Archer asked out of nowhere one day.

Alena choked on her drink, "No, why on earth would you think that?"

"You guys seem close, that's all." Archer said casually.

"We only started interacting because of you." Alena reasoned.

Mia walked into the room the siblings were in and heard this. She scoffed,

"Do you think that Sebastian would date you?"

"It's boss for you." Sebastian came and sat down as he looked at Mia.

Mia's rude attitude vanished and she nodded while quietly saying yes.

Alena looked at Mia's 180° degree switch and smirked. "Are you going to watch the tournament, boss?" Mia asked hopefully.

"Of course I am." Sebastian replied.

"Good." Mia said and looked at Alena before she smiled to herself.

...

It was the day of the tournament. The place where this event was taking place was in a massive arena where many people could watch each fight.