Xu Qiang - 1.15

Moving closer to the couple, Ye Ping 'tripped' and fell into Wang Yong's chest. Wang Yong, out of reflex, held the person who fell on him.

He felt the girl's body that was up against him and he suddenly froze. It felt so familiar, and the girl he was holding had the same scent as Ye Ping.

From everyone's perspective it looked like Wang Yong was hugging the dancer, making everyone feel a little awkward. They looked to Xu Qiang and saw her staring at them with her usual smile, but her eyes were slightly narrowed.

Ye Ping stayed in Wang Yong's 'embrace' since he was still frozen. She wrapped her arms around his waist and started crying.

The performance was over, and yet, Ye Ping still stayed and wouldn't let go of Wang Yong.

When Wang Yong came back to his senses and looked around, he saw everyone's disapproving gaze. He looked at Xu Qiang who was on the side questioningly smiling at him.

He quickly pushed Ye Ping away, making her fall to the floor, and went to hug Xu Qiang. Before he could do that, however, Ye Ping suddenly spoke.

"Wang-ge..." She softly called out, sounding like a sad kitten.

Wang Yong froze once again, he looked at the person on the ground as she took her veil off.

There she was, on the ground, tears ruining her makeup, as she kept repeating his name.

"Why does she keep calling out to you?" Xu Qiang asked Wang Yong in a volume where everyone could hear.

"I don't know! I don't know her." Wang Yong replied looking away from Ye Ping.

"You liar! You slept with me but you're going to marry her?" Ye Ping cried out.

Everyone sucked in a mouth full of air at her words. He Mingyu, who was silently watching, became mad.

So she disappeared to fool around with this idiot?

He glared at Ye Ping, silently pondering her future.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, Miss..." Xu Qiang softly said.

"Ye Ping." Ye Ping harshly said and got up.

"Miss Ye, please don't slander my fiance, it causes a lot of trouble for me." Xu Qiang said as she looked at her then Wang Yong.

"Ask him! He got drunk and slept with me! And now he's not taking responsibility!"

Xu Qiang stood deep in thought. She acted as if she figured out something and quickly looked at He Mingyu's direction.

With an expression that only He Mingyu would be able to distinguish as wanting to know something, he nodded.

Xu Qiang took a step back, as if she was shocked.

"...Did you...sleep with her?" Xu Qiang asked quietly.

"No! I didn't! You have to believe me!" Wang Yong shouted out anxiously.

"Lies! We've slept together more than once!" Ye Ping shouted back at him.

'Arlo?'

'Yes host?'

'Can you give me something that would make me cry?'

'Of course host. Just blink twice quickly when you're ready.'

Xu Qiang's eyes watered as she had slight tears in it.

Ye Ping never expected that Wang Yong would not admit to knowing her. She quickly pulled out the documents that proved she's pregnant out of her dress.

"What are you going to do now? I'm pregnant with your child and there's nothing you can do about it!" Ye Ping loudly said and threw the documents to the floor.