Xu Qiang - 1.2

When night fell, Wang Yong and Xu Qiang came back to his mansion. Xu Qiang saw Mother Wang as soon as she entered with Wang Yong.

"Ah Qiang-er, how are you today my child?" Mother Wang lightly hugged her and asked.

"I'm very happy today Auntie." Xu Qiang smiled and looked at Wang Yong who smiled back.

Mother Wang saw this and couldn't help but grin.

"Well alright then, make sure you say hello to your grandfather for me okay?" Mother Wang patted Xu Qiang's hand.

"I will."

After speaking a bit more with Mother Wang, Xu Qiang was about to leave when Wang Yong stopped her.

She was already at the front of their mansion.

Xu Qiang tilted her head sideways a bit and looked confused when Wang Yong called her.

He ran to get to where she was and said, "You haven't given me a goodnight kiss."

In your dreams you whore! I already have to act clueless but now, I have to kiss you? No thanks.

Xu Qiang looked at him and had a bit of a shocked expression, while on the inside she was trying to think of something so that she doesn't have to kiss him.

Wang Yong saw Xu Qiang's expression and thought to himself.

She's so adorable.

He moved a step closer to her and that's when Xu Qiang reacted.

She laughed and moved closer as well and gave him a light peck on his cheek.

Wang Yong felt her plump lips ever so slightly on his cheek and had another feeling of guilt wash over him.

Xu Qiang stepped back from him and waved goodbye as she left. Leaving him standing there all by himself.

...

Around 2 months later, Xu Qiang found out that Wang Yong still went back to that woman, and she was already pregnant, it's just that neither of them knew it yet.

She decided that she would let them play their game together, because, sympathy is what she needs for people to like her.

If people found out that Wang Yong cheated on his fiance, who is the one who would win in the end?

Speaking of Wang Yong, he was currently in bed with Ye Ping. They had just finished their long 'exercise' and Wang Yong was feeling really conflicted.

Because Xu Qiang's plan was to make him confused about his feelings, in these 2 months, she would go and meet his parents more often and spend time with him a lot more in order to make him realise what he ruined.

The original Xu Qiang was quite smart, she just chose to stay with Wang Yong because she loved him.

Xu Qiang's mother died when she was around 9 years old. Not even a month later her father brought in a mistress who worked at a bar. Xu Qiang's father pretended to love Xu Qiang's mother, as they had an arranged marriage. Xu Qiang's mother actually loved Xu Qiang's father and she knew he pretended to love her, but she didn't want to lose him, so she didn't say anything.

Xu Qiang witnessed all this as a child so she hated cheaters. Wang Yong knew this yet he still was fooling around with Ye Ping. That's why in the original plot, Xu Qiang reacted more harshly, which made people think that she overreacted.

Those who did agree with how she reacted though, couldn't say anything because the Wang family was one of the most influential families out there and they wouldn't dare to offend them.

Xu Qiang was walking to her house while she thought about this. When she turned 18, she moved out of her family's house because she couldn't bear to see her father with another woman.

Her house was more like an apartment but she liked it. Feeling a bit lazy today, Xu Qiang changed her direction to walk to a grocery store to buy instant noodles. Passing by an alleyway she heard grunts and howling. She stopped for a bit before continuing to walk.

After she bought her noodles, Xu Qiang was heading back when she passed by the alleyway again. This time she heard people talking.

"You little kids want to join our gang? Hah!"

"Rich boys like you should just stick to spending your daddy's money."

"Haha! Look at their thin arms! I bet you can't even hold a gun properly!"

Raspy and dry voices were heard along with some chuckles, followed by coughs.

Xu Qiang's interest was peaked so she walked a bit more towards the alleyway when she heard the click of a gun.

These boys are going to kill themselves.

Xu Qiang slowly backed up and started to walk away. She paused for a brief moment and looked up to the sky, sighing wearily.

I really hope this body is strong enough.

"Let's see how your daddy's money will save you now." The man in the middle said.

"Should we just kidnap you so that we get money? Or should we just kill you for talking back to us?" The man on the right side of the leader spoke out in his creepy voice as he pointed a gun towards the boys lying on the floor. 

All the men chuckled again before there was silence.

"Realistically speaking, I'd do the first option. You get rich without doing much. Am I right?" An enchanting female's voice went into the ears of the leader.

He turned around as well as his group to see a girl so beautiful she didn't seem real. She was lazily leaning against the wall as she looked at the man who spoke.

The leader was the first one to react after he saw what she was wearing.

She's also a rich one!

"Little girl, you don't know what you're talking about. Come with me and my friends, we'll show you a good time." The leader said as his eyes greedily took in Xu Qiang's face and body.

Xu Qiang chuckled and said, "I hope you do." As she stood up straight and cracked her knuckles.