Xu Qiang - 1.11

When they reached the He mansion, a butler hurriedly ran up to He Mingyu.

"Eldest master, young master has destroyed everything in his room."

"Did you unlock his door?" He Mingyu asked.

"Yes, but Madam said that nobody should enter."

Then what was the point of unlocking it? Jeez, these people are hard to understand.

Xu Qiang stood on the side and thought. She crossed her arms and looked at He Mingyu thoughtfully.

He Mingyu felt Xu Qiang's probing gaze on him and felt weird. He turned to look at her,

"Let's go."

They both headed into the house, Xu Qiang flashed the butler a small smile and nodded at him.

The butler respectfully bowed to her and followed behind them.

Entering the mansion, Xu Qiang didn't even bother looking at the decorations as she heard a loud thud from upstairs.

A loud scream followed after, sounding like it was from a woman, accompanied by some shouts by a man.

He Mingyu looked at Xu Qiang and hurriedly started making his way upstairs. He noticed that Xu Qiang didn't follow him so he turned around and saw her zoned out.

What in the...

He Mingyu didn't say anything and grabbed her hand as they both walked upstairs.

Xu Qiang was debating whether she should just jump out of a window right now.

He Mingyu has too much faith in me. How am I supposed to calm someone down?

They both made it to where the noise was coming from and Xu Qiang raised her brows at what she saw.

Broken glass, smashed objects, everything was destroyed.

What on earth did He Shun's parents say to him for him to do this?

Standing on the side again, Xu Qiang saw a middle aged man and woman leave the room that had practically nothing left in it.

They both hadn't noticed her and He Mingyu yet.

"Mingyu was never like this." The woman whispered to the man.

Oh, huh, no wonder He Shun did this.

Another object was thrown to the ground. The poor thing was so damaged Xu Qiang couldn't even tell what it was anymore.

A man in his thirties walked out of the room as well, shaking his head. Xu Qiang looked at He Mingyu with an expression that said 'was this the therapist?'

He Mingyu looked at her questioning expression and nodded.

Xu Qiang sighed and stood beside He Mingyu. He Mingyu looked at Xu Qiang again and shoved her forward.

"What was that for?" She harshly whispered at him.

"Go in." He whispered back.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, go comfort him."

"If it's that easy, why don't you go?"

"I'll go after you."

Xu Qiang sighed again and slowly walked in. It was then that the middle aged couple noticed her, a beautiful woman taking cautious steps into He Shun's room.

The woman was about to say something when He Mingyu came in front of her and shook his head.

The woman became quiet. This didn't stop the man who was standing beside her though.