Xu Qiang - 1.10

Wang Yong's heart rate picked up, and he went closer to Xu Qiang. When he was with Ye Ping, he would always be happy because she treated him like a normal person, but standing next to Xu Qiang, his fiance, he felt inferior to her elegance.

Wang Yong suddenly grabbed Xu Qiang's waist and pulled her beside him. Xu Qiang was talking to Arlo so she didn't know that he was going to hold her. When he pulled her, she flinched a little and looked at him.

Wang Yong saw her tiny flinch and had an impulse to tease her. He wanted to make her laugh because of him, and cry because of him.

I've never felt like this before.

Xu Qiang looked around the house, still in Wang Yong's grip, and saw his parents standing on the side.

"Good evening, Aunt and Uncle Wang." Xu Qiang smiled at them and did a little bow.

"Oh child, stop being so formal with us! You're going to be part of this family soon." Mother Wang said as she moved near Xu Qiang.

Mother Wang wanted to hug Xu Qiang but Wang Yong didn't feel like letting go. His strong arm wrapped around her slim waist made him feel some sort of pleasure.

Xu Qiang laughed at what Mother Wang said and leaned into Wang Yong to hide her face. Wang Yong felt her cheek on his chest and he was very conflicted.

Ye Ping is not my fiance, Xu Qiang is. It's alright if I feel this way.

Mother and Father Wang chuckled at Xu Qiang's actions. Mother Wang even teased her son when she saw him stroking Xu Qiang's soft hair.

Xu Qiang, on the other hand, felt very weird in Wang Yong's embrace. And when he started stroking her hair, she almost slapped him. She was getting ready to pull out of the almost hug but Wang Yong trapped her hands and made her stay like that with him.

"Yes she will Mother, yes she will." Wang Yong replied.

...

When Xu Qiang went back to her apartment, it was already night time. She put her things away and was preparing to go to sleep.

She laid down on her bed, thinking if anyone even cared about her death. Her eyes slightly watered thinking about it, but then she had a tiny smile.

Maybe it will be different when I go back.

With that, she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

When she was dreaming, she was back in her old life. Lihua was waiting by a cafe for her sister. They had gone out shopping and Lifen was using Lihua's money.

They agreed that they would meet here at 4pm and it was already 4.30. Lihua could tell that Lifen left without her, and, took her money as well, if she didn't spend all of it, that is.

She didn't want to go home to see her mother and sister bond over dresses they bought with her money. She was tired of walking into the room and seeing her mother's hateful gaze, and her sister's gloating one.

What did I do wrong?
...

A few days passed by, and in these days, Wang Yong has become very clingy towards Xu Qiang. Everytime she would visit his house, he would always hold onto her, as if she would disappear if he didn't.

'Arlo, why is this man acting like this?'

'He has fallen in love with your beauty, host.'

'Oh really?'

'Really.'

'So do you think that if Wang Yong sees Ye Ping, he wouldn't react?'