Han Suyin - 3.2

When Han Suyin woke up again, she felt refreshed compared to before. She stood up and walked around. She stretched her body and cracked her back. Han Suyin looked at her body and saw that she was wearing some plain clothes that had a faded colour from being washed too much. Using her hands, Han Suyin felt her body. It was a bit skinny but Han Suyin didn't look frail. It seemed that the resources in this village were not bad.

Han Suyin went to the water she collected and washed her face. She wiped away the dirt that was on it to reveal jade-like smooth skin. It looked so soft and pure, Han Suyin almost didn't want to touch it again.

She left the house that she was in and started walking around to clear her mind. Everyone outside stopped and looked at her. Although she has been living in this village for 4 years, people still couldn't get used to her beauty.

While walking, Han Suyin was thinking of her plan. She remembered from her memories that General Han kept a badge with him at all times, this was the Han Family badge which could be used as an identification method. She looked through her memories and found that she was the one who had the badge now.

Han Suyin stopped walking and looked at where she was. This village had a mild case of dry land but this spot was beautiful. Although it wasn't the best and there were definitely better views, Han Suyin felt calm looking at this area. It was by the river, with the rocks and the healthy crops trailing ahead.

The river was so clear and clean, Han Suyin thought that she would rarely get the chance to see such pure water. She saw some kids playing around and smiled at them. They became all giddy seeing her smile at them and waved at her. She waved back and sat near the river and started talking to Arlo.

'Arlo?'

'Yes, host?'

'What part of the plot am I in now?'

'This is the time the original Han Suyin made the decision to head to the capital and ruin her life.'

'But I'm 19 right now, not 20.'

'It took her a long time to reach the capital, as she had to go on foot.'

'Oh.'

Han Suyin was thinking about what was happening in the capital right now. Arlo narrated to her that Su Leili had just transmigrated and how her abrupt change in personality is baffling to everyone.

'So it seems that this is the true beginning of the plot.'

'Yes it is, host.'

Debating on whether or not she should set off for the capital, Han Suyin was thinking of possible outcomes when she made her decision. She was in no rush to do anything, the plot had just started. Instead, Han Suyin thought it would be best if she started training her body and building her stamina because of what she was going to do once she left the village.

Making up her mind, Han Suyin set off to go back to her house. She didn't like the thought of her not being able to protect herself so she wanted to get as fit as she could.

...

A few months have passed and Han Suyin has completely adjusted herself to her new lifestyle. It took a while for her to get comfortable and get used to things. Her routine consisted of her waking up early in the morning, and working out inside her house. Even though it seems like nobody is judging, Han Suyin knows the time period and era that she's in. She can't just go out for a morning jog and expect people to not talk about it. She also doesn't have a backyard or any other place she could go.

Han Suyin was so glad that this body was already used to training. She looked through her memories and saw how she was trained when she was younger by General Han.