Alena Wilson - 2.8

Mia saw Alena's body and sneered.

"So you hid all of that under your hoodie?"

"What's your problem?" Alena replied.

Mia went really close to Alena so that the microphones couldn't catch what she was going to say.

"Stay away from Sebastian."

For the first time, Alena smiled when she looked at Mia.

"You want me to stay away from my boss?"

"You ruined my plan once, I'm not going to let you do it again."

"Do you mean when I carried you away from drunk men who could've done anything to you while you were passed out?" Alena met Mia's gaze.

"Mia, I have to admit, you are a good fighter."

Mia tilted her head upwards when she heard this.

"But you're too prideful."

"Then, we'll see who's the better fighter out of the two of us." Mia said quietly.

Both Alena and Mia bumped their fists against each other and then walked to their own sides of the ring. No one heard what their conversation was about.

The referee checked both of them and once he saw no weapons, he signalled for them to start.

Mia started straight away, attacking in all forms. Alena dodged all of her moves, pissing Mia off.

Sebastian watched from the top, worried that Alena would get hurt. Archer was leaning closer to try and see what was happening better.

Everyone could see that Alena seemed to be holding back with Mia, almost as if she wanted to lose. After a while of dodging, Mia went for a punch and Alena didn't block it on purpose. It landed on her stomach and Alena fell to the ground.

Alena tasted blood and spit it out. She leaned on her elbows and closed her eyes as Mia raised both her arms up in the air, thinking she won.

Her parents and brother all relaxed in their seats when they saw that.

You shouldn't have messed with Mia.

Mia laughed as she spoke, "I guess all you could do was talk trash, huh. Now look at what you've become. Your parents must've not cared about you."

Archer became angry at Mia's words and was about to jump into the ring to get Alena out. Sebastian frowned at Mia's mocking and wanted to go down to see if Alena was alright.

As soon as Mia said that, Alena's eyes opened. Her gaze was empty, unlike the amusement from before.

Casually getting up, Alena spit out the blood in her mouth again and laughed.

"That's rich coming from the girl whose parents sold her off."

Mia's brother, James, paled at Alena's words. Mia's parents felt guilty as they looked down.

"Hah! My parents didn't sell me. I was taken by your boss!"

"Don't think you're special. What do you bring into this mafia apart from a massive headache?"

"Always complaining about one thing or another, the amount of members over here that would pay to kill you is insane." Alena continued.

"Well, you still lost to me." Mia said.

"When did I lose? I never tapped out." Alena said plainly.

"I'm going to make sure I kill you today." Mia said hatefully.