Part 2

I wake up and everything is black I feel around me but I can't really move my arms. I hear voices, " I think she's awake" followed by footsteps. I realize what's happening and pretty much play dead, until one of them rips the blindfold off of me and the light hits my face.
Him: Jimin you can stay with me, the rest of you stay upstairs.
Rest of them: yes Jin Hyung.
So my guess is this guy's their leader and I think his name is Jin. He's wearing a white shirt with a black denim jacket and some black pants with a couple chains on them. The other one with silver eyes who I guess is Jimin is wearing a very loose shirt and some ripped jeans.
Jin: Do you have any idea why you're here?
Y/n: because you kidnapped me
Jimin: I suggest you do without the attitude, you don't want to see him mad.
I silently nod
Jin: you're here because you're like us, Kim Y/n
Y/n: I have no idea what you're talking about
Jimin: of course you do! We're all part wolf!
I gasp I wasn't expecting that, hybrids in general are rare but wolves are practically nonexistent.
Y/n: so why am I here?
Jin: we need your help. We've recently learned from sources that you're adopted family is working deep with many others to expose, hunt, and sell hybrids.
I got chills just thinking about them. They were terrible people they would force me to do work harder than many adults could and would feed me scraps as if I was a dog. They even sold my brother when I was around 7. That's why the day I turned 16 I ran away and never looked back I changed my hair and started my own life. But I also couldn't change into my wolf form or they could track me, I missed being a wolf but I just couldn't risk it.
Y/n: and what if I say no
Jin: well than we just have to keep you here until you change your mind, and you know you can't escape 7 male wolf hybrids.
I thought about it for a moment, what Jin said was true I couldn't escape.
Y/n: alright I'll do it.
Jin: Glad we're on the same page! jimin here will show you where your room and stuff is, come join us downstairs for lunch later.
Y/n: can you please just untie me now?
Jimin: I got you.
It was a silent and awkward walk to my room, the house was very spacious and my room was on the second story. As we walked in it was very large, cozy and modern there was a window seat and the bed was very comfortable.
Jimin: We brought your bag with some clothes and stuff, it's in the closet, make yourself comfortable this is probably going to be your home for a little bit.
He paused as we looked at each other
Jimin: also I im really sorry about the whole kidnapping thing. Can we start over? I'm jimin
Y/n: hello jimin I'm y/n. Thank you for being so kind to me, and I forgive you for earlier.
We looked each other in the eyes, as we got closer I could feel his breath on my face...
Then we both sheepishly looked away
Jimin: well uh get washed up and um join us for lunch I suggest you save your tiredness for tonight.
Y/n: um yeah ok. See you downstairs
Jimin: yeah see ya
I can't believe that just happened! He seems so nice I think to myself, NO Wait why am I thinking that?! He just kidnapped me!

A/n: I hope you liked this chapter I don't really have an upload schedule yet and I'm sorry about any spelling errors I'm doing this late at night.