Chapter 27

Jin- I had lost something in the woods and I went back to get it, when I found Taehyung, he was involved with some gang and was hurt badly but I took him in and healed him the best I could. We were living in a pretty crappy apartment but it was a roof over our heads nonetheless. A few years later we found Yoongi he wasn't in good shape, but I mean neither were we. He helped us out and we were able to get a bit of a safer apartment, we met Namjoon and Hoseok on the streets as well they were like us so we all moved in together. We found Jungkook in the woods by accident shivering and hungry so of course we brought him with us and helped him. A couple months after that we found Jimin hiding out from a gang he got into some trouble with, so we took him in. Finally after years of work we could afford what stands before you now. It took a while but now we're closer than family, you know?
Y/n- yeah, that's touching. Ok I'll let you get back to your game now.
Jin- you sure you don't need anything?
Y/n- yep!
A/n- this is where you play the song, the song for this chapter is 'Adore you' by Harry Styles. Trust me it really sets the mood
I leave and go back to my room and change into some sleeping clothes (a tanktop and sweatpants) and take a second to sit on the window seat and look at the bright moon. I realize my window has a handle, I turn it and it actually opens, I shut the window and get a jacket. I come back and open the window, I'm on the second story but I'm a good climber. I swing my legs out and quietly shut the window as I inch my way down the wall.
It's harmless I'll go for a quick walk and be right back
I'm walking by the stream as something grabs me from behind. I shove my elbow back and the figure releases me.
Y/n- who are you and what do you want?
Jeez you've been working on that punch haven't you
Y/n- Jungkook, you scared me
Jungkook- what are you doing out here this late at night?
Y/n- I could say the same to you
Jk- well I'm allowed outside the house.
Y/n- I was just coming out for a walk. What are you doing?
He looks at the stream
Jungkook- well since the moon is bright and the current isn't too strong I wanted to go for a swim. Care to join me?
He had a grin on his face
Y/n- no thank you I will keep enjoying my walk
Jk- c'mon have some fun for once
Y/n- I'm perfectly fine right here.
Jk- at least keep me company
Y/n- fine but only for 5 minutes
Jk- promise?
Y/n- sure
He took off his shirt, I was not prepared to say the least.
But I promised and he'd get angry if I went back on it so I stayed. He dove into the water and came up his hair soaked.
Jungkook- watch this
Y/n- ok
He went down under the water, I didn't see him come up, I take off my jacket.
It's been about 45 seconds.
I jump in the water hoping to find him.
That's when I feel something grab my waist, but I'm underwater I can't see what's gotten me I can only hope it will let go. That's when we come above the water, jungkook holding me up by my waist.
Jungkook- so you do come in the water
Y/n- you scared me
Jk- awww does she care about me
His tone was mocking me but deep down I really do care about Jungkook and I didn't want him to leave. My soaked shirt and pants were finally bothering me so I swam to shore, when something turned me around, it was Jungkook his beautiful brown eyes meeting mine.
Jungkook- stay in the water with me
Y/n- no thanks
Jungkook- maybe I can change your mind
He pulled me out into the middle of the stream, the water was up to my neck and the top of his chest. He pulled my chin up gently, and our eyes met again, but this time I didn't look away.
This time when he came closer I did too
I closed my eyes and felt the soft warmth of his lips fall onto mine

Until finally he pulled away.

Jungkook- I've wanted to do that for so long.