Chapter 7

I check the perimeter of the house in total there are 7 cameras, 4 on the house and 3 hidden in the bushes. They would be easy to deactivate or loop if I wanted since they were black and white. After doing all this I decide to go on my ride to see what was out there if I did follow through with my plan.
(Time skip)
It's been 2 hours, I'm tired and want to go back but I decide to go on a bit more. After about 5 more minutes I see buildings, I get super excited and head to the town. I'm careful to keep my hood up, the village looks like a nice place to hide and lay low, so after about 30 minutes I start to head back.

When I got back the only person there was Namjoon,
Rm: yn what took you so long
Yn: sorry I lost track of time it won't happen again.
Rm: good, now go wash up dinner is almost ready
His voice sounded somewhat angry but I'm glad he didn't yell at me, I couldn't afford their guards to be up. Especially not tonight.
For dinner we were having Barbecue, so I stuffed myself, not knowing when I would eat again. I excused myself and hid in my room for the next couple of hours.
It was around 12 am when I heard a knock
Yn: come in!
Jimin: hello yn
Yn: hey, what's up
Jimin: nothing I just wanted to see your face
I could feel myself blushing
Yn: well I'm glad I got to see yours too.
I fake yawned
Jimin: Oh! You should probably go to bed.
Yn: no I'm fine!
Jimin: no you need your rest! Go to bed
Yn: if you insist.
Jimin left and i waited until I heard snoring from all the rooms (1:30 am). I pick up my duffel bag stuff some food and money in it and get ready to leave when I see a laptop on the counter.
I open it and it appears to be Jungkook's I quickly open a private tab and and get to work setting the loops and deactivating the security systems. After 30 long minutes everything shut down. I got outside where I stashed my bike got on it and pedaled for my life. Not stopping until I reached the town. It was around 4 am when I got there I stayed at an inn and told him to wake me up at exactly 7 so I could leave.

When I wake up I go and rent a car the fastest they had was a jaguar which I was cool with, those things are silent. I left the town and started to just drive anywhere away from here. I was about 2 hours out when I feel like something is following me. I check all my mirrors nothing is.

That's when a giant brown wolf came at the car, I knew this was no ordinary wolf it was one of the boys. He looked like Jungkook and when he transformed back I was right.

But he was angry, I tried to put up a fight as long as I could but he eventually knocked me to the ground cuffed my hands and legs. And finally shoved me in the back of the van and poked me with a syringe. My plan had failed, I was so close to being free and I blew it.

I was afraid of the punishment that they (or should I say Namjoon) would give me when I got back.

But for now everything went black.