Chapter 12

I wake up and I'm in the room again. Was last night just a dream? I look down and see my clothes are changed so it couldn't have been a dream. I just want Jimin and nothing else I want him to hold me again. But most of all I want to kiss him  again.
Yoongi comes in with my food and I look up at him. He gives me a cold glare as he sets down the tray. I get up and walk over
Y/n:thank you
Yoongi's head whips up and in one swift motion pushes me to the wall. His arms are on either side of me keeping me trapped. Nonetheless I stare him in the eyes, I won't let him see me as weak. He leans closer and I hold in my breath. I can feel his breath on my ear.
Yoongi (whispering): I trusted you. But now I would abandon you in a heartbeat. Just like you did to us.
He pushes himself away and gives me one last stare before leaving the room.
I've lost my appetite, I go and sit on the bed. I am a terrible person.

I yet again want jimin. I can't stop thinking about him. Why can't I be with him right now? I want him to run his soft hands through my hair. I want to talk for hours.
I get lost in thought and after a couple hours I fall asleep yet again.

A/n: sorry the chapter was so short. It's kinda late and I have school tomorrow but I'll try to update a longer one tomorrow! 😊