Chapter 13

(Flashback) I'm 14 years old. This is the day I can start my escape, but my only problem is I'm too young to get my own home or get a job. I have to wait until at least 2 more years to begin my search for Kai. So until then I will be planning through every loophole and schedule. I will get out of here.

Today is another tracking day. I'm thrown out but this time I don't have Kai, again I have to do it alone. But that gives me time to plan my escape. I go to a hut Kai and me built together long ago. It looks almost the same which is perfect because this is where I'll set up my planning.

I already know the schedule so I set that up and about an hour later I head out so they don't get suspicious. The silence from the walk back was agonizing I missed him so much. I've now resorted to pretending he's here, it hurts when I realize Kai isn't truly here, but it helps to have him in my mind. And it really helps when I look at my matching pendant with him, knowing one day it will reunited with his.

I come out of the woods and go to my shed. I see a note
We're headed out, don't try anything.
I know what it says I just don't care. I'm numb to the pain of the hittings, so I walk inside. I get some food and water, along with some blankets and a new pillow, and I head back. When I walk into my shed I see this boy, he looks around 16 years old and is raiding my place.

Y/n: Watcha doing?
He turns around and sees me with a look on his face of pure fear. He's an innocent kid older than me, but innocent.
Boy: P-please don't hurt me. I just saw the cabin and was admiring it. I rea-
Y/n: Are you a hybrid too?
He nods
Y/n: sit down, what's your name?
Boy: I'm Tata, a wolf.
Y/n: why are you out here?
Tata: I ran away from my owners, they are furious but I couldn't live there anymore. I was being beaten and not treated right.
Y/n: you know what I'll make you a deal, every week on Tuesday I'm sent out. I'm currently trying to get away too. If you help me with my plan I'll take you there next week and you can live there, and I'll visit on Tuesdays.
Tata: you have yourself a deal! I'll come back next week.
Y/n: see you then.
Tata left after that. But it feels like that hole in my heart is filled just a bit more. I like it.

I wake up with a smile on my face. I remember him so well and I miss him. Taehyung sorta reminds me of him they both have brown eyes just different hair. They also have that innocence to them. It's really cute. I get interrupted by my thoughts when the door opens.

Who walks in? None other than Kim Namjoon himself.