Chapter 41

When we get inside the place looks still well kept and clean, there's a pathway into a hall where two guards are standing and a tall man with his back turned to us.
Man- Y/n, I'm glad you've joined us, you can bring them out now
Four other guards come out each with someone in hand. The ones in hand were dropped on their knees on the ground, they were bloodied and bruised beyond recognition but I knew exactly who they were. I try not to look at them, not to show emotion, but my eyes can't help it they look down to see all of the guys looking up at me, almost all of them, Jin wouldn't meet my eyes, it was as if he was ashamed.
Y/n- who are you and what do you want
Man- you are smart, let's start off by saying my name is Mr. Choi
I let out a small gasp
Mr. Choi- yes it's true, it's me, your father
When he says this it takes all of me to control myself for the boys' sakes
Mr. Choi- as for what I want, that is simple, I want you.

I stand there shocked, after all these years he still needs me. I swore I wouldn't go back, but if it's for them, I just might.

Yoongi- fat chance
Y/n- actually
Everyone turns to stare at me
Y/n- I'll do it, but I want you to release them first and I will gladly walk
He grins evilly
Mr. Choi- perfect
I know everyone's eyes are on me but there is only one pair that stand out to me. It's Jin. His eyes pleading me not to do it, but I can't let one life get in the way of four. They stand to their feet and get untied. I meet Jungkook's eyes and it seems as if we can read each other's minds. The second Mr. Choi turns around with his guards and I, everything will break loose. I walk slowly up the steps and they walk away towards the pillars, when the first gunshot rang.