Part 4

We all sat down at the table I sat across from jimin and next to Jin. It was awkward and quiet until finally Jungkook broke the silence
So y/n are you staying
Y/n: yeah I think so
After that it was complete silence me and jimin exchanged a few glances but quickly looked away. Once I was finished I left the table and went to explore the house.

I came across a library with hundreds of books each one a different size or color, in the middle of the room was a beautiful piano. I remember playing as a kid but I forgot most of it. All of a sudden Yoongi came in and sat down at the piano so I started to pretend to look through books. I was about to leave when he called me.
Yoongi: Y/n come and sit he tapped on a space next to him
Y/n: um, ok
I walked over and sat down he tricked up my hands and put them on his as he started playing. The music was beautiful and I hadn't realized that 30 minutes had passed until I accidentally glanced at the clock on the wall. Yoongi finished up and I thanked him, as I left I picked up a random book and headed to my room. As I almost got to my door I saw a room with the door cracked and there was Jin reading, he looked so calm and peaceful, he looked up and noticed me.  I was immediately flustered as he motioned for me to come in.
Jin: are you doing well so far? I hope the others are treating you well.
Y/n: they are treating me very kindly
Jin: that's good to hear. Btw I'm sorry if I came off as aggressive when I first met you. I just really wanted you to stay.
Y/n: you're good. What are you reading?
We proceeded to talk for 3 hours until about 9 pm when he decided to get ready for bed. I decided to go to my room play some music, binge watch tv, and finally around 12 am I went to sleep.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Sorry it was so short. I'll try to make the next one longer!