Chapter 14

Y/n: what's up boss?
I'm fully aware that I shouldn't talk to him like that but at this point I really don't care.
Rm: we need to talk. But before that I need you to promise you won't run.
Y/n: no I won't run, I promise
Rm: well then get up, let's go.
We walk outside by the creek. Namjoon hasn't said a word and I'm kinda scared.
Rm: so why did you do it?
Y/n: do what?
Rm: try to leave! We warned you that you couldn't escape.
Y/n: I already told you. I don't want to survive when I could live instead.
Rm: I highly doubt that was the only reason. You had a chance of capturing your adoptive parents and you gave that up. What's really going on?
Y/n: nothing!
Of course this wasn't the case! I want to find Kai! But he'd tell the guys and they would get wrapped up and next thing you know they found him before me.
Rm: do you swear?
Y/n: I swear!
I'm so glad he doesn't have my abilities I can tell if someone is lying. Wow if he knew I was lying I'd be dead.
Rm: i just want to know one thing.
Y/n: and what is that?
Rm: why are you lying to me?

I start panicking
How the crap did he know?!
He looked deep in my eyes.
Namjoon- I can tell you're panicking. You are not hiding anything, are you?
Y/n- in what way am I panicking I talk calm and smooth while looking him dead in the eyes.
As he still stares me in the eyes he says
Namjoon- your palms are getting sweaty, you're fidgeting, and your breathing is quicker. You have one more chance before I put you back in your cell for the week again. So tell me Kim Y/n. What. Are. You. Hiding?
I sigh there's no use if he knows I'm hiding something he'll never let me leave.
Y/n- you have to swear you won't tell a soul. Not even the guys
He nods and looks at me to continue on.
Y/n- well long story short I'm looking for my brother. We were separated 14 years ago, but I've only escaped from my so called parents for 5 years so I've only been searching for almost that long.
Namjoon- So I'm guessing that pendant on you isn't just a fashion choice?
How did he see it?! I made sure it was hidden!
Y/n- one day he was helping our 'father' take wood to the marketplace and he secretly bought us matching pendants. I've worn it ever since.
Namjoon- that's nice. He smiles sweetly at me. Looks like your jail time is done, you've proven yourself.
Y/n- thank you so much! I hug him and I go upstairs the first room I see is Jin's so I walk in and he's listening to music on his bed.
I pull out one of his earbuds and put it in my ear while laying down on the floor next to him. Jin opens his eyes in confusion and gets up and sees me. We immediately go in for a hug.
Jin- why are you out here?
Y/n- I've been released!
Jin- No way! I'm so happy I have so many recipes for you to try and books for you to read!
Y/n- I can't wait to see it all!
Jin- me either!
Y/n- ok I gotta go say hi to the rest of the guys. I'll see you soon?
Jin- you can bet on it. A grin fills his face.

I walk to the next room, it's Jimin's. He looking out the window obviously lost in thought, I silently close the door and give him a big hug from behind.
Jimin- Taehyung! How many times have I told you stop trying to scare me it's no- Y/n! What are you doing here?!
Y/n- I've been released!
Jimin- oh my gosh finally! You will not believe how hard it was waiting for you!
He gives me a peck on the lips, and we both blush.
Y/n- I'm so happy to be back
Jimin- I'm glad to have you back.
Y/n- hope to see you soon I go back out the door in a much better mood than when I went in.

During all this we left Jin alone but he did some stuff during this
Jin POV: i take my pendant out from my hoodie. Is it possible that this Y/n would be the same as my sister? No she would've changed her name, right? Or I would've seen her pendant. I don't know what to do. Should I tell her or should I not? No I won't, not yet at least. But I'm pretty sure of one thing and that is:

Y/n is my little sister