Chapter 10

I wake up in the bed again but this time without the restraints. I look around again but this time no one is there. I get up and look in the small mirror above my sink, I look hideous my lips are cracked and my hair is frizzy. I walk around the room only to find myself in the corner crying, again. I hear the door quietly open I look up and see the person I least expect walking towards me. It's jin.
He sits down next to me and rubs my back
Jin- I'm so sorry. That's all I can say.
I just stare at him, angry there was so much I wanted to do as I looked in his big doe eyes. But I couldn't. All I could do was keep crying.
Jin- it's ok if you don't want to talk to me I understand. But I'm here right now if you need a hug.
I just keep myself cradled as I scoot closer into Jin's arms. I don't stop crying
After a couple minutes he takes his fingers and gracefully holds up my chin so I'm looking into his eyes again.
Jin- please don't cry, a girl as perfect as yourself shouldn't be crying.
Y/n- why are you doing this?
Jin- what do you mean?
Y/n- I mean this I motion between us why are you being so kind and why are you even here?
Jin- well... I'm not supposed to be here. I was just supposed to drop off your food and go back but I saw you crying and couldn't help myself.
Y/n- Thank you, for risking yourself for me. I think I'm feeling better.
This was an obvious lie but I couldn't have anyone find Jin here. He would get the same punishment as me, maybe even worse! Why am I caring so much about him?!
Jin- alright, I'll go. By the way your food's on the table.
Yn- got it!
He left. And I just went up to the food and stared at it. This was the first time that food didn't seem appealing so I just left it there.

It's been 5 days and things have been the same. I walk around, Cry a couple minutes look at the food, don't eat it, the boys come in with a sad face to take the food out, and then I sleep. So far no one has talked to me since Jin came. I drown in my thoughts as I fall asleep.

I'm 7 again me and Kai are in the woods. Our 'parents' would have us taken miles away and we have to find each other. We always did and we would camp out for a bit so we wouldn't have to face them. Those were the only times I would have a real smile. But today was different, we were laughing and playing in the mud. As always when we emerged from the woods we had to look tired and miserable when we saw a black van parked in front. We changed back to our human forms.
Kai- Yn stay here.
Yn- um ok Kai.
I saw him going and talking to our 'parents' and he started to get angry you could tell from the look on his face.
Kai- IM NOT LEAVING!
'Dad'- I never asked what you wanted. I flinched as he slapped him
Kai- can I at least say goodbye to her? I could barely hear his voice. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. Kai- Yn, they're forcing me to leave. But one day when we're older we WILL find each other one day when I'm not 13 and you're not 7. But I need you to promise me something. I nod holding back tears. Please don't cry. you're too good to cry. Stay strong for me can you do that? I nod again and one more thing. The day you turn 13 14 15 or 16 latest whenever you feel ready I want you to leave this place and NEVER come back
Yn- I'll do anything for you big brother! I say as I give him a tight hug knowing this may be our last. I could tell he was holding back tears.
Yn- Kai I will find you one day! Just please promise me one thing
Kai- anything you want!
Yn- just don't forget me
Kai- cross my heart and hope to die.
Yn- I love you
Kai- I love you too
We look into each other's eyes as he gets pulled away from me. I want to run after the van but I know he doesn't want that so I just drop to my knees as I watch my brother go.

The only thing stopping me from crying was my promise.