Chapter 29

A/n- I suggest listening to 'Stand by me' by Joseph Vincent (yes it is the song Taehyung likes)

I lay in my bed that night with nothing but thoughts if I found Tata, I mean Taehyung, does that mean I could find Kai too? All I want is to find my brother. I turned on some music and just layed there and my door opened a little, I looked up and saw Jin coming in.
Y/n- what's up?
Jin- are you bored?
Y/n- very much so
Jin- why don't you sleep?
Y/n- I can't fall asleep
Jin- same here. I think we're the only ones awake, do you want to go for a drive?
I look at the clock it's already 11:55
Y/n- sure let's go
I grab my phone and follow him into a black suv, we go closer to the city and stop in a parking lot, everywhere is dark, there are a few cars that pass by, but no buildings were lit.

(Jin POV)
Y/n- what are we here for?
Jin- shout
Y/n- why
Jin- well you've seemed stressed and this is how I feel calmer so, shout.
She lets out a small shout
Jin- c'mon you can do better than that
I yell out at the top of my lungs, the only sound was the echo back to me. I look at her and she smiles finally she lets out a loud yell and starts laughing, I laugh with her. I see the brightness in her eyes, and I'm glad to see my sister so happy. I want to tell her that I'm back, but I don't know how she'll react, or if it's even true. So for now I'll just be a new brother until it's time to be her old one.
I turn on some music and Y/n starts dancing in a fun way, I join her and it ends with some laughter.
Y/n- do you know what sounds really good?
Jin- what?
Y/n- ice cream
Jin- I know one place which might still be open
We get in the car and I drive her to a nearby shop, it was almost 1 which was closing time, but I know the owner so he let us in. Y/n gets cookie dough in a cone and I get mango, and we go on a walk.
Jin- so how has your life been since we got you out of that routine of a life
Y/n- much more eventful
Jin- I have a question for you
Y/n- what's up?
Jin- how did you get out?
Y/n- well I promised my brother that I would get out by 16 latest and I had a friend who helped me, so when I was 16 I got out and tried to start a life.
Jin- and you've been alone for those 6 years since?
Y/n- I've made friends here and there but most didn't last.
Jin-well if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, I'm always here
Y/n- thank you
Jin- anytime
We get back to the car and on the drive home Y/n falls asleep. I don't want to wake her so I just pick her up and take her to her room. Before I leave I take a last look at her and realize she's wearing a pendant, the same one I have. I smile and leave the room.

That means my thoughts are confirmed

she's definitely my sister