Chapter 17

(Its 11 pm)
*knock knock*
Jin- Y/n- are you ready?
Y/n- almost!
I hate the thought of changing after a couple months between change you get cramps and mood swings and pain and tiredness but it's been years what will happen? I put my clothes on and head out, greeted by a moody Jimin, and a smiling Taehyung and Jin. We head out and after about a 10 minute walk in the woods we stop.
Jin- alright go ahead, change
Y/n- i know how to do it but the thing is my mind won't let me.
Jimin- will it help if we look away?
Y/n- *shrug* I don't know, maybe.
They turn around and it takes a bit but I start to feel the energy surge. The power in my veins as it starts to happen. The transformation is a blur but now I'm a wolf. I almost forgot about my silver and gold coat, and the smells those were the best part it smelled like pine and honey. I realize the boys are already transformed and right in front of me. Jimin has a beautiful silver coat which matches his icy blue eyes perfectly; Taehyung had a dark brown coat which brought out his blue green eyes, and Jin's coat was a warm autumn brown, it reminded me a lot like Kai's but the thought quiets as I look into Jin's deep chocolate brown eyes.
*snap*
I quickly throw my head to the side towards the noise, but Jimin is already going for it. After a little bit he comes out but there's nothing with him he just gives us a look. Jin and I look at each other in confusion but we just nod it off.
A bit later I still seem stable so we start to run by the creek, it was beautiful the moonlight and the water and the stars they were all so cool. But then everything went black.