Chapter 26

We were still kissing until we were interrupted by a knock at the door.
Jin- can I come in?
Y/n- NO! I uh just got out of the shower!
Jin- well breakfast is ready so come down soon and if you see Taehyung tell him too
Y/n- will do
We waited until 5 minutes after the footsteps faded away and Taehyung snuck out of my room. When he left the thoughts started flooding my head.
Did we just kiss? How did I that happen? Oh my gosh! What is wrong with me? Why do I want him to come back? I try to push away my thoughts as I get ready, but it's hard I'm a natural over thinker.
I finish braiding my hair and go downstairs to see everyone downstairs, I help Jin set the table and we all sit down to eat. Jimin and I passed glances with each other most of the time until Taehyung caught my eye he looked intensely at me and when I looked back at him he changed into a cute boxy smile.
Namjoon- so Y/n I was hoping you could help Jungkook know what to prepare for and maybe he can help you with your shooting skills.
I nod my head
Y/n- yeah, sure
Jungkook- we can go after breakfast
Y/n- alright then
As I finish I thank Jin and go upstairs to change into a peach tanktop and navy leggings, then I go to the training room where Jungkook was already waiting. He was wearing some sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt which showed off his muscles, I didn't notice I was staring until he cleared his throat.
Jungkook- do you want to start with shooting or blades?
Y/n- let's get shooting out of the way because there's a lot to learn with blades from what I've heard about the tournaments.
We switch to the shooting range and Jungkook hands me a pistol.
Jk- show me what you can do
The truth was I could do all sorts of stuff but I had never shot a gun. So I just chuckle lightly
Y/n- funny thing
Jungkook- let me guess, you've never shot a gun?
Y/n- yeah, how did you know
He shrugged
Jk- I don't know I could just tell. Well to tart of you hold it like this.
His warm hands held mine softly as he adjusted them to the right gripping.
Jungkook- and now you raise your hand and shoot like this
His hands were over mine as if he were a protective parent, he held me close as he helped me to aim the gun. I flinched as the explosive shot rang out, but I calmed down as his eyes met mine as he congratulated me.
Soon afterwards we switched to blades, I showed Jungkook a couple moves I picked up in my years at the Choi house, and told him about the rules and what it took to win. Surprisingly though none of it fazed him, he seemed used to it, it was strange seeing someone so calm in the face of danger, if anything I was worried for him. As we finished up it seemed jungkook could read my thoughts because he pulled me in for a hug
Jungkook- don't worry I'll be fine. I know how to handle myself.
I look up and we lock eyes
Y/n- you better come out of there or I will personally volunteer to take your place.
Jungkook- you cant do that
Y/n- watch me
He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room as he went through the doorway he smiled back at me. I just stood there stunned, I didn't know how to react.
I walked upstairs and I could feel myself blushing as I walked into the dance room, but I forgot to listen if there was music so I walked I on Hobi , he turned around as he danced and noticed me
Hoseok- Aahh!
I looked up and noticed he was shirtless. I honestly didn't mind, he is a guy it's normal, but I guess he did so I turned around until he put his sleeveless hoodie on and then I turned back to face him.
Hoseok- what's up?
Y/n- I need something fast to get my mind away
Hobi- I've got just the thing.
*he turns on daydream*
Hobi- just follow my lead
I follow after him it's fast but fun we smile and laugh as we dance it was fun while it lasted, but eventually I head up to take a shower.

I get out and get ready for dinner, I could smell the food and it smells amazing. I walk downstairs with a hungry stomach and see everyone except for Namjoon and Jin piled ontop of each other on top of the couch.
Y/n- do I even want to know?
From under Yoongi Jimin answered:
Probably not
I nod my head and go behind the counter where Jin is
Y/n- is there anything I can do to help get the food to my stomach faster?
Jin- haha you could set the table but other than that I've got it.
Y/n- alright.
I set the table and Jin finally puts a steaming pot of ramen on the table, and Namjoon comes in with a plate of barbecue.
Y/n- everyone better be at the table within the next minute or else I'm starting
The boys finally got off the couch and came to the table. The food was delicious and I stuffed myself as much as I could. I thanked Jin and went upstairs to listen to music only to remember Namjoon took my phone. So I went downstairs and knocked on his office door.
Namjoon- come in.
Y/n- so I was wondering, could I possibly have my phone back?
Namjoon- sure, here you go
He opened a drawer and handed me the phone. That was surprisingly easy.
Namjoon- is that all
Y/n- yep thanks
I leave the office and go to my room and play music when something Yoongi said hits me "I found Taehyung and Jin" I wanted to know how these boys even found each other. So I went to Jin's room where he was playing a video game on his computer, I wasn't sure which one but he started yelling into his headphones before his screen went dark.
Y/n- hey Jin?
Jin- what's up y/n?
Y/n- I have a question.
Jin- what is it?
Y/n- how did you guys meet?
Jin- well it went something like this...

A/n- hope you guys are enjoying the story! Sorry if it went a little slow  I was having a bit of writer's block. But it's better now so I have quite a bit more planned ahead!